Lets see your modded out Baja Warriors, Heats, MB200, and MB165

Baja MB200 with a 420 mocked-up

Its a work in progress, the 420 is a monster, just fitting a TAV right now. ive allways thought the MB200 needed a good chopping. I pared down the big bertha seat too.

12249849_10153322956817879_388227865979727299_n.jpg

Well not to share to much right off the bat, but here is a steel fender 165 that I picked up and I am in the process of getting it running. I will then be making it look a little nicer and I am looking at keeping the high rise bars for now! I like the look and the feel.

Chris,

IMG_20160518_183041.jpg

Its coming along! Took her for her maiden ride yesterday. Not bad. The seat is going to need some work and I have to figure out what I am going to do with the brake setup. Aside from that. Excited to have it running.

Here's an update on mine. DSCF0140.JPG

Most of the mods aren't really visible, but they are there. The biggest one people might notice- the gas tank. I turned the fake storage tank into a working fuel tank. All it took was a motorized bicycle fuel tank, petcock, filter and hose. The bicycle tank fit right inside of the fake tank once I disassembled it. I had to drill 4 holes in the bottom for the studs on the new tank and cut a hole for the petcock. after reassembly, I cut the hole in the top for the filler neck and screwed the cap back on. The next one is the polished aluminum top plate. I made it myself, without going by any plan, but it turned out perfect. The new exhaust header was purchased on eBay. The last visible mode in the photo is the Torque Converter. What you don't see- This is a Predator 212 non-hemi motor with polished ports, #36 Jet, 140 E-tube, Air filter kit, machined Baja flywheel, lighting coils, and an 8 degree timing key.
That's where the project is at for now. I'm going to completely redo the electrical system by adding a regulator/rectifier,12v battery, dual halo angel/devil eye projector headlight, LED engine accent lights, tail/brake light with built in signal lights and a digital voltage meter so I can keep up with how well the charging system works. Once I get that done, I'll be adding Kenda Road-Go tires and starting the paint process. I'm gonna go with an almost florescent Orange on the tank, fenders, headlight casing, TC cover, Rear sprocket, and brake assembly. The frame and forks will stay black and the handle bars and controls will be replaced with chrome ones. The final touch will be adding Bio Hazard symbols here and there. That should finish it, unless I decide to swap the factory seat for a custom springer seat.

While I've been waiting on my electrical parts to arrive, I've been building my friend a "military" style Baja.
DSCF0137.JPG