Lets see your modded out Baja Warriors, Heats, MB200, and MB165

gbabins1

Cool, thanks Jake. I may have to invest in some. I've already removed my kick stand bracket for clearance issues... been stopped too many times by raised roots and misc. rocks. :doah:

The tires i have are indeed the Kenda speed racers. they were only $10 more a piece from amazon than some cheapy northern tool knobby tires. front tire is 19-7-8 and the rears are 19-8-8. the only problem I have run into is that the 8 inch tires in the back cause the chain to run like 2mm away from the tire and thats after putting a spacer on the sprocket in the back and moving the engine as far left as it would go. and also the rear fender will not fit without some modifications.

db 165 Harley

Hi. I am a new member, really excited about becoming a member of this forum. Here are some pics of my db 165, Harley theme. No mods to engine yet, but planning on it. Hope you like them.

here's a few of mine. TAV2 30, GX390, 21X7-8 front/rear, extended rear frame, raised rear frame section, Honda seat recovered, unsprung front forks, straight piped, 5 quart fuel tank and soon a pulse fuel pump. light is a mock up but will be added also. Honda ATC foot pegs and reinforce front forks to be done also.

Last edited:
I really like yours Tom, that tank really fills in the gap there nice. :thumbsup: I'm either going to give mine a redo or sell it :shrug: not sure yet.

My Baja

This is my Baja that I have been playing around with. I made a few changes, most very subtle. I lowered the front fender, remounted the rear fender for better fit, made a new exhaust, made a new air filter, added a Model A Ford tailight, rear view mirror and a small bag to carry junk. Future plans are for a Tav 2 converter.

Nothing very radical, just simple changes.

I have been looking for different ways to lower the front fender and had thought of using a U Bolt like you did. Have you ever been concerned with it sliding down the forks and the fender cutting the tire? I actually mocked it up and came to the point where if its just a smidge too tight the shocks dont work properly. Let me also say that I love the way that exhaust looks huskykicker.

I never experienced a problem with the u-bolts on the front fender. I tightened them down pretty good and the shocks seemed to work as normal. Thanks for the compliment on the exhaust. It's just a homemade pipe I welded up and added an exhaust extension that I picked up at a swapmeet. I used the original flange that I cut off of the stock muffler as a starting point. It sounds pretty cool.