Letter to Hent and OldMiniBikes Members

...Better look out now guys, Hent made Jesse a moderator!

Check out his new title...
I saw that. Somethings fishy. I know from clicking around that when trying to add a moderator like Hent, minibikin, etc.. to the ignore list it will not let you proceed (one way of finding out if someone is an admin). Now if I do that with Jessewulf I have no problem despite his title shows "Moderator." :shrug:

MikeBear

I saw that. Somethings fishy. I know from clicking around that when trying to add a moderator like Hent, minibikin, etc.. to the ignore list it will not let you proceed (one way of finding out if someone is an admin). Now if I do that with Jessewulf I have no problem despite his title shows "Moderator." :shrug:
You tried to add Hent to your ignore list? LOL! :devil2:

I said he made him a "Moderator". I didn't say that means he actually now has superpowers. :laugh:

You tried to add Hent to your ignore list? LOL! :devil2:

I said he made him a "Moderator". I didn't say that means he actually now has superpowers. :laugh:
Me add Hent to ignore list?? Never! lol:laugh:

I know what you said. I just pointed out that he's most likely not a moderator with "superpowers." Which points to why I said somethings fishy.

george3

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibikin'
Hent banned me once but I hung a pine tree air freshener in the OldMiniBikes jet to win him over.

:laugh:
I must remember this... is he partial to pine scent or will any fragrance do.:shrug:
as long as you dont give him any of this :001_9898: I think you will be ok. LOL