Lol

I call BS!! She should be used to these kind of purchases by him!! Cant be the first time if shes married to him and not means for a divorce!! There needs to be a hot line for stupid purchases to save your marriage!! :hammer:

I call BS!! She should be used to these kind of purchases by him!! Cant be the first time if shes married to him and not means for a divorce!! There needs to be a hot line for stupid purchases to save your marriage!! :hammer:
Could be true. I had a GF a few years ago that left when I brought a new in box yard cart home from a friends. I walked in the yard..she flipped out....said "that is it" and she was leaving...I said ok:001_tt2:. Then I started building the cart and she left...:laugh:. She hated minis and that I had so many. But on the other hand...she paid nothing and was a financial drain to me. So basically...I got a cool cart for my tractor and got rid of her in one purchase. I consider that....win win.:thumbsup:

I sent a response to the CL ad but it's unprintable here, would look like this on OldMiniBikes: :cursing:hahaha haha you crazy :censure: fat :censure: hahaha stupid haha haha :censure: I'll take my:hammer: to your :censure::censure: hahaha haha :censure:.

Cheesy's method sounds more efficient in like say a Personal Development & Growth way, but sometimes you gotta kick a little ass and this one deserves a punt. :censure:That:censure::laugh:

I sent a response to the CL ad but it's unprintable here, would look like this on OldMiniBikes: :cursing:hahaha haha you crazy :censure: fat :censure: hahaha stupid haha haha :censure: I'll take my:hammer: to your :censure::censure: hahaha haha :censure:.

Cheesy's method sounds more efficient in like say a Personal Development & Growth way, but sometimes you gotta kick a little ass and this one deserves a punt. :censure:That:censure::laugh:
Thank you very much. You've saved me the time to do the exact same letter. Only mine would not have been censored like yours. My email would have grenaded her iphone..

Again my hats off to you !!

Last edited: