Look away Minidragbike!

omfg wow is all i can pretty much say that thing is f:censure:n fast as hell i would want my mini that fast hahah not really but i would love to see sumthin try and race that good find gto that shits bad ass

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
That thing was crazy fast. I have a friend that has a modified hayabusa engine on a banshee chassis that's super fast like that. I don't know how fast that guy was going, but he was flying.

i'm also wondering what the numbers mean. i want to know how what distance they're running and the speed. i'm guessing it's 1/8 mile.

I have a friend Lou Lou (Amy Walker) who was a Modified class champion for the state of Wyoming in the modified 900 CC sleds on grass. And she is about 90 pounds soaking wet including helmet.
Steve :scooter:

125ccCrazy

I seen some sleds at Milan Dragway, they have smooth slick tracks, mini skis with wheels, these sleds were running low 9's in the 1/4 on pavement, faster than some of these crotch rockets....

I'm surprised the grass didn't start on fire. Dayumm! that is fast. Looked stable though. Those sleds can be built to put out a lot of power.:eek:ut:

I seen some sleds at Milan Dragway, they have smooth slick tracks, mini skis with wheels, these sleds were running low 9's in the 1/4 on pavement, faster than some of these crotch rockets....
I also seen some at Milan some years back, they were pretty crazy. Don't remember the times they posted but sure as hell was exciting hearing those things at crazy RPMs.

ooo their new turbo sled!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am8LDR4olPw&fmt=22

Last edited: