Manco Streaker

That is a well made mini bike and it will give your little guy years of trouble free enjoyment.I say that was money well spent.Happy Birthday to your son and welcome to OldMiniBikes.

Thanks, I think I'm addicted already. Got my daughter a DB30 in March. Then the Murray Track2 that I had to sell to get this one. I could really get into buying/fixing up and collecting/reselling... Guns and motorized toys...Love em!

Welcome.:thumbsup:

That Robin Subaru engine will run like a top for a good long time if you keep the oil changed and stabil in the gas. I like Manco Streakers for kids, a well made little tank.:thumbsup:

jrzmac

Hey Anderson75, where about's in the wonderful garden state are you? North, South? I'm in central jersey myself(Cranford). Born and raised in Belleville though! Been in Cranford about 8 years now!! Nowhere to ride around here! I bring my Rupp down to my mother's house in the summer. Her and my Dad are retired down in Toms River. It's cool for the little ones when everybody's down, they love it. they're all too small to ride on there owns so, as long as I'm driving, they just ride up front and hold on. I put an extra set of foot pegs on it. They have an old train line that runs behind their house that got filled in with dirt and sand, everybody goes to. Mostly kids on quads though. I'm the only old fart out there, popping along on my little mini bike. :scooter: they blow right by me on those things, like I'm standing still!

jrzmac, we're down in SoJo around Deptford. I'm not sure about legally being allowed to ride, but my kids just do loops around my yard. We've got a little open land behind us I'm tempted to let them on, but I know someone is going to give us trouble about it.
I grew up in Mississippi riding dirt bikes, go karts and the like all over without anyone caring what you were doing. Things are a little different up here. I sold my quad to my dad when I moved up here about 7 years ago just because of not having any land of my own to use it on. Just not worth it to pay to ride for a day.:no: Really hoping to have a little land of my own if I have to stay in NJ forever...

jrzmac

Deptford, dont know where that is, but it sounds like it's down in the pines. Lot of woods near you? As a kid, we had a summer house in Ocean County. we had a ton of land but it was right near the woods, so i would ride all over the down there, thru the trails. state cops used to see me, they never said anything. unless they thought we owned it all. lot of dirtbikes would rip thru there as well..... I'd be on my little 4 horse Fox Thunderbolt. then all the sudden, wahhh.... wahhhh..... the dudes would go ripping by me! thats when I knew it was time to go back home! sure miss that house though! I think my grandmother originally bought like 40 something acres? I think her idea was that there would be enough land that everone could build their own summer houses on it. of course, as soon as the old timers all passed away, everything went up for sale!

Manco for sale

:no:
Unfortunatley, the Streaker is just a little too much for my 7 year old. Kinda sucks, was really excited about it. I could hold on to it for a year or two and see if he grows into it, or just move on. Thinking I'll just find one for him to ride for now. Anyone interested in it?

toomanytoys

Whats causing it to be too much? If its a little too fast, find out a way to limit the throttle.

That was my first bike, my Dad gave it to me when I was 5. I don't remember having any problems with it.