manual clutch for horizontal shaft engine

vwfan79

vwfan79- Thank you, I did look there but they wanted something like $20-$30 for shipping, I guess cause Im in Canada.

I did finally, a little while ago find a locking lever at a bicycle shop, the 5th or 6th shop I had asked at. Im just saying a factory offer of that type of lever would be nice.
Oh ya, it was right around $15 total to my door so it was well worth it.

Maybe that will be offered with new design.

I did some extensive testing with a slightly better than stock pred motor and it performed very well, absolutely no issue... i will be testing on one of my aggressively modded motors next week.... to see if the new material likes more aggression... will be testing a few other types of material too... if it can handle this motor, im sure it will be able to handle what most throw at it...

Here is the bolt I made, to replace the one they sent in the kit, my motor wasnt fine thread and the bolt they had wasnt long enough, so I chucked up a hex head bolt in the lathe, thinned the head down and then went at the diameter and then the slot was done with the portaband and blammo, a replacement bolt that worked perfectly.

There was others that had problems getting on there site. It works for me so Im not sure why this is happening maybe someone else has a better link.:shrug:

Has anyone heard from these guys? My clutch wasn't strong enough and they got back to me right away. When I got pictures like they asked for they stopped responding. I have called and emailed many of times.