mini bikes vs pocket rockets?

I've sent both pitbikes and pocket rockets home crying with a 6.5 powered DB and a Trailblazer with a Predator but there are really fast pocketbikes and pitbikes out there, depends on the money spent and the seriousness of the hobbyist. Blatas and Pocketbike brand mini road race bikes will get down the road really fast and hurt ya bad if you make a small mistake so I stay off em, but I stay off the cheap ass ones too for the same reason.

We certainly do not consider them minibikes and never will. We have all had a belly full of clicking on CL ads only to see a $25 piece of rafter art at best offered at a stupid high price or even for twenty five bucks "not running needs carb cleaned or something":doah:. I hate em, this should have been a poll.:laugh:
Couldn't have said it better myself

buckeye

Seems to me the majority of folks are true Americans. American bred, American made. Ford and Chevy kind of guys. Most don't drive forien cars themselves I bet.

Good ol American made, back when you worked and made a quality product. See how many Old Mini Bikes are around still??
And see how many people want them.

Not much of a match.:shrug:

old-timer

Scamming Member
My son bought one for my grandson a few years ago, and I think he may have ridden it 2 or 3 times before it sh#t the bed:shrug: Each time he rode it, my son had to fix or rebuild something on it:facepalm:

I think the bike is still laying in a pile of brush out behind my sons old house :laugh:

Vic

Two reasons mini's are better.

If you scratch build a pockets bike is damn near impossible to have a crack at and secondly you can't give a hot babe in a bikini a lift on a pocket bike.

My Ront is on a mini