MINI minibikes?

What were those little electric minibikes that people were buying and converting to gas as their kids got older? I know Squarechopper had one and I think Manchester had one also.

Would like to find one for my son, he is only 2 but he is absolutely obsessed with my mini bike. Everytime I open the building to get the riding mower out he has a fit and cries "BIKE!" for ever until I take him for a ride.

Jamie1972

What were those little electric minibikes that people were buying and converting to gas as their kids got older? I know Squarechopper had one and I think Manchester had one also.

Would like to find one for my son, he is only 2 but he is absolutely obsessed with my mini bike. Everytime I open the building to get the riding mower out he has a fit and cries "BIKE!" for ever until I take him for a ride.
I know the feeling! My 2yr. Old (Carter) is obsessed too.!:thumbsup:
All I ever hear is "Daddy..!..Broom....Broom, Daddy Broom!"
I LOVE IT! You could make handle bars and mount pegs on your bike till he's ready like I did.

I've been meaning to throw in a little 2 stroke 50cc engine in our eMini for awhile. Shouldn't be too much work. Here is what it looks like without the plastics.

I LOVE IT! You could make handle bars and mount pegs on your bike till he's ready like I did.

That is awsome. I actually put a little seat in front of my seat on my BC1300 for my 1.5yo daughter to ride on. She holds the handlebars just inside of the grips. She wears a helmet and I use a short (acutally it is long to be able to go around me) tie down around my waist and her to ensure she does not wiggle off. I think it is great she loves riding on it but some of my neighbors think I am the worst parent ever for doing so. I know she wants to go for a ride when she grabs her helmet and goes out to the garage and grabs the pull start and signs out "more".

Your a great dad, the e-rivet is the little electric bike shown above. Originally sold by PepBoys. I bought my granddaughter one, she loves it. You could try calling different Pep Boys and see about shipping it. I paid about $149 when I bought it. O yea, jdogg, your a great dad also. I remember meeting your kids at Paul's. Good kids.

Jesse