Minibike T-shirts

thats funny, i was telling my girfriend the other day that there isnt enough cool minibike shirts around. so was thinking of tryin to make some. and then this post appears. i would be intersted in getting some shirts if they were cool enough. so show me the product ! someone. ps. im for pockets
I have a design I have in my head that I'd like to see. Its hard to describe, but imagine the view an ant would have if it was about 2 feet away from the front of a minibike, but kind of off to the side. That view. Sort of like if you were really close to the Statue of Liberty, but not directly in front of it, looking up at it. That'd be cool.

FWIW, I hope the design is kind of conservative. The tank artwork is cool...love the style of art, but I wouldn't wear it. Maybe one mild and one wild design?

Yeah...black shirts with pockets to keep it simple. I'll buy a couple if it will help make this happen.

Steve

To many Copyrights involved with Ed Roths Rat Fink. However I will post the progress on the shirts and etc. That my buddy and I are making. Should have some art to post in a week or so.

I will post the art hopefully quicker than a week. I can get it printed on whatever you want. I have access to just about anything. The Hoodies and Workwear I can do too. However price jumps for items like that of course. Hent I will see about working up a design for OldMiniBikes.com and send it to you as well.

It gets hard to sell T-shirts once the price goes over 20 bucks, If you use cheap T-shirts and stay with one color its keeps the price down. You also have to get a lot of T-shirts silkscreen at once or they charge you more, I tried making some T-shirts last year and only broke even on the Material cost because I used good Quality T shirts and more than one color. Minibike guys for the most part are cheap asses! I'm no exception either.
You would also be better to do a side shot of the bike and not the underneath shot it looks better,

It gets hard to sell T-shirts once the price goes over 20 bucks, If you use cheap T-shirts and stay with one color its keeps the price down. You also have to get a lot of T-shirts silkscreen at once or they charge you more, I tried making some T-shirts last year and only broke even on the Material cost because I used good Quality T shirts and more than one color. Minibike guys for the most part are cheap asses! I'm no exception either.
You would also be better to do a side shot of the bike and not the underneath shot it looks better,
+1
No pocket, QUALITY shirt (Gildan Ultra Cotton shirts have been pretty good for me and seem to be popular with the printers), nothing worse than after the first wash the sleeves shrink into your armpits and and your hairy belly button hanging out:doah:

Love the Ratfink on an Oldschool idea (Ruttman/Indian style bike bare bones) but with no Ratfink would be OK too.:thumbsup:

Don't care as long as they look cool. No pockets............Long sleeves, short sleeves and hoodies are fine. The name on the front and a big @ss logo or art work on the back is cool also. Maybe a few hot chicks in bikini's drooling ove a nice mini????? HEHEHE Just kidding.

You will find that half the guys want pockets and the other half do not. I had the same thing with mine shirts, You can't please them all. It get expensive to do so.

I like black hoodies and t shirts. Also a simple embroiderd bike on a hat and beanie would be cool. The design imo has to have the engine clearly distingushable as a briggs/tec and stuff so it wont be mistaken as a larger type of bike. My buddy has all the hookups for making shirts but i dont have the time nowadays to do everything involved. id sure like some mini atire cant wait to see what comes of this

edwin

well it looks like theres a few of us interested. in some shirts. so were waiting for some designs. show us what cha got. then we can decide to buy or not. with or with out pockets. black or white, hoodies or zip up. it doesnt matter.

I like the old ( do it in the dirt ) shirts that show a mini bike climbing a small rocky ledge and of course the main lettering is OLD MINI BIKE. COM I sold a ton of the Do it in the Dirt shirts in the 1970's and that's the era we are honoring buy hanging on to the past.
Steve :scooter:

I like the old ( do it in the dirt ) shirts that show a mini bike climbing a small rocky ledge and of course the main lettering is OLD MINI BIKE. COM I sold a ton of the Do it in the Dirt shirts in the 1970's and that's the era we are honoring buy hanging on to the past.
Steve :scooter:
I now what shirts your talking about, they would be real cool with the old minibike like that.

T-Shirts

I'm not good with the design or initial start-up portion of doing T-Shirts, but I'm willing to help with the initial cost or buying T-Shirts to keep the cause going, so count me in as another one interested.