Minibike T-shirts

So does anyone know where I can get a minibike T-shirt? I was thinking it would be cool if there was a T-shirt that showed a minibike at an oblique view...maybe a line drawing where it looked like the camera was on the floor shooting up at one. Then something cool, like "Outlaw Minibike Club" & "Oldminibikes.com" or something like that. Any idea if they are out there? Anyone want to make one? I can probably do a super cool line drawing in AutoCADD.

Steve

McEwen

I have a friend who makes original screen printed designs on clothes, bags, and etc. You can contact him for help at jrok on Etsy He puts out a bunch of stuff under many different "brands". Sponsered By Your Mom, and etc. We are in the process of finalizing some Kits By Heald related designs for Shirts, Caps, and etc. Good Luck.

MiniBike Paul

An OldMiniBikes.com tee would be great!! I was in the biz for 20 years, still have the contacts (my screener is a friend and motorcyle/car guy) and could do it easily, not to mention that in my present business i have a top grapic artist, who is also a pro photographer.

Someone would have to front the $$, hold inventory and fill orders!

With Hent's blessing i would gladly do this! Or he could! The key is quantity and control. If done right, the price can be held way down and thus the quantity would be good! It feeds on itself; increased quantity means lower price, lower price means increased quantity!

As with lots of "good" ideas, it will be interesting to see the real interest in this when money and effort and decisions (like what graphics, how many colors, sizes, and styles??) become necessary. And for me, they MUST have a pocket or forget it!!

At $10 - 12 how many would be sold???? Plus shipping ($5 for 1, $6 for 2, etc)!

Last edited:

Hent

I still have some of the old shirts left, but would like to get a new batch going with a new design.

If any of you have artistic ability and want to take a shot at drawing what could be the next oldminibikes.com t-shirt, let me know.

Paul, I will PM you later in the day or evening.

Talk about deep water under the bridge well that would be it. I never ever got any answers
from Hent about my questions so that was over a year ago what's new ????
Steve :scooter:

Hey Steve,

I thought I replied to you - you wanted to iron on, or larger sizes, right?

There was some interest in doing the longer shirts, or larger sizes - not a problem, but with that sort of thing I'd really need to get a head count before ordering those - as you know, those shirts aren't as cheap.

I'll see if we can get a new(er) design going and get some shirts happening again.

edwin

thats funny, i was telling my girfriend the other day that there isnt enough cool minibike shirts around. so was thinking of tryin to make some. and then this post appears. i would be intersted in getting some shirts if they were cool enough. so show me the product ! someone. ps. im for pockets