MONSTER TACO FRIJOLE,Open class

Since I got my frame back today, I got a bit of motivation to put the rear wheel together. (for the 3rd time:laugh:) I let the sprocket set up for a few weeks. Hopefully the paint holds up. Still waiting for my GOLD chain:laugh::laugh:

Dan-E-boy

Looking great! :thumbsup: silver looks awesome!! It's one of those colors that looks great paired up with anything.. I really dig the way you put the green in the sprocket too:thumbsup:

buckeye

Love the Crager mags. I want some one day but, am gunshy with all the bad reviews.
Really looking good Karen. Good work!

everything looks great manchester. the wheels might look good with the green in the receased ring on the lip ,like the ones sc did in red :shrug:

That is really looking good Karen,get the paint code for the silver for sure ,for future reference and if you need any touch up done. Take the frame it into the sun light to get a good metal flake picture.The clear coat will hold up better for assembly too,it will not scratch as easy.:thumbsup:Keep up the good work.

I need to think about putting green paint on the wheels :shrug: I don't want it to be "Too much". When I put the wheels on the frame, it will give me a better vision:laugh::laugh:

That silver metalflake paint job looks great. Had me worried in the earlier posts, but there are no blobs or drips in sight now!

Hopefully in a few days paint cures enough to not scratch it.

KustomKart posted a great tip (#7) in his "OldMiniBikes shop notes" in the Tech Section of the Supporting Members Forum: installing cable clips without scratching the paint.