Mrs. oldfatguy rides a mini bike

My kids ride the minis regularly, both the boy and the girls. After YEARS of begging, pleading, and a little bribery, I finally got Mrs Turftech to try a simple ride with me, I took the Brooks trailbike, and put her on the Bonanza. 3.5 HP, centrifugal clutch, easy to ride... right? She twisted the throttle back and just froze, shooting forward skidding this way and that as she tried to stop herself with her feet, and finally crashed into a curb. That was the end of that. :doah:

toomanytoys

Back when I was a kid I had my little MA NCO streaker. My aunt at the time was maybe 23 ish. She got on it and was riding great then got a little close to the creek bank and splash! She wrecked right off the bank then down into the creek.

My adopted daughter Aggie who is all grown up was over one time and she saw the mini I bought ( this is a few years back )

Anyhow.
Same kind of video.
Never rode anything with two wheels ect.
Some grass stains, all very funny stuff lol

My kids ride the minis regularly, both the boy and the girls. After YEARS of begging, pleading, and a little bribery, I finally got Mrs Turftech to try a simple ride with me, I took the Brooks trailbike, and put her on the Bonanza. 3.5 HP, centrifugal clutch, easy to ride... right? She twisted the throttle back and just froze, shooting forward skidding this way and that as she tried to stop herself with her feet, and finally crashed into a curb. That was the end of that. :doah:
Now that would have been some good video!!!

oldfatguy

she would flip out if she knew that I posted this, she made me promise not to post it on facebook . I had originally built the stellar for her but when she saw that the h60 would bounce the front tire off the ground she was afraid to even sit on it while it was running. I do need to put a better throttle return spring on it so that it will close with out having to turn it back. I had to post this because I was laughing my head off all weekend over this video. I even burned it on to a disc so that I could watch it on the TV.

I had a good laugh over that one! I think most of us can relate to that situation. What has always been worse for me, is when they actually go and hit stuff.