My First Murray

Well I got a nut cracker :laugh: Picked it up last night , in need of a serious bath but 100% in-tact and unmolested , tires are great , throttle and brake work perfectly , even has the kill switch keys . I'm sure I'll have to fiddle w/carb but thats it , finally a rider that doesn't need a complete restoration . And the score price was ... one C-note !

Given up on springing your own seats? :shrug: Quitter! :laugh:
Nice bike!! :thumbsup:
well ya know , lol ! Man for $100 I had to buy it , now it may get the extra set of PW-80 forks I have and likely a new Hemi , right now it's in hiding , if ya know what I'm sayin :laugh:

CarPlayLB

Nice deal.:thumbsup: If you take that seat off to clean, I would love to see what it looks like on the bottom.:laugh:
no you don't! It is like bonded to a metal structure! No staples for you Lady!

Chipper...good score on the "nutcracker" ...and you are absolutely correct with that! I have a couple. They are decent bikes to play with

Somebody asked me to make one of those and it looked pretty complicated.:doah: I had to pass on that one with out not having something to go by.:laugh:

Thanks guys and gal , She cleaned up rather nicely , the uv rays have faded the plastic around the seat but that's an easy fix but I may remove it as they look pretty cool with the seat kind of floating . And Buckeye , remember I know where you live , lol . Karl respect your elders:laugh: