My new rupp project

Been a long day in the shop got two intake manifolds done the one for my rupp is exactly what it needs , check it out .

Well that is awesome and is also exactly what I need too David! You made the intake yourself? Is it aluminum? I would love one for a Predator 212! I cant weld aluminum ....so I'm screwed if they have to be! Please ellaborate my friend. :bowdown:

Well today i had a ball ,went and got some 110 octane leaded racing fuel to put in the honda , love that smell of burning race gas . Motor also seem more responsive . I know what ones are thinking you don't need it , well yes i do its at least 12.5 or higher compression . 14cc head , flat top , .009 head gasket . and some hillbilly milling on a slab of marble and 120 grit stick on pad , not sure how much got taken off but the motor makes some noise .

Well got it running today and she's go great top end, but barely runs out of the hole . First problem is the noram titan clutch its engaging around 2100 and i have 3800 springs in it . I have no idea why its not working right , its brand new . I had it on the super powell and with the orange spring which are 4300 engagement , and it worked fine . Then i tried blue springs which are 3100 and thats when it started not working right . I also started with 5.90 gearing thats not gona work . So have to get clutch right and next gear change is 6.90 .

Well were back to work, just got new stuff in the mail today . First is a hilliard inferno flame racing clutch , A custom built 35# chain rear sprocket 60 tooth . And a digital tach . All is good now and i will begin testing tomorrow . Will start with 10-1 gearing and work down , should be interesting .

Very nice job on the intake manifold, it gets the carb outa the way and looks clean. :thumbsup: The rest of the bike looks great as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well were back at work , took it all apart today to start blasting and rebuilding . Will need all new bearings and swing arm bushing , thinking of converting the swing arm to a bearing set up . Also have to get the forks apart , anybody got any tips as they are frozen on really good ?

Also going to try to do a dic break set on the rear wheel.