My wife is giving birth to twins tommorow.

We are in the hospital now. Baby B decelerated a little yesterday which caused the Dr. to want her in the hospital for safetys sake. She is having a boy and a girl. Charlotte and Parker. Wish us well. No way I am ever sellign any of my minis with a boy now....

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! A boy and girl, god bless you thats awsome. I have 2 girls and ones into bikes and riding the other is a girly girl. I want to try for a boy but dont want to end up with 3 girls. Just keep this in mind, the boy might be into sports and your girl might be the little minibiker!!!! mine is!

Well it's morning the day after? Can't say I envy you, cause I know you've probably been called every name in the book, been there done that!!! Kids are a joy for sure, I hope your cup runith over, Hope mom is in better spirits.
dave

Congratulations Parliment to you and the Misses:thumbsup: I hope everything and everyone will be alright and healthy!

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever! I MEAN TWINS FOREVER!!:thumbsup:

drheilman

The Best of luck too You! I pray that they are both healthy, happy and good sleepers. Here is a pic of My "freedom America baby", born on September 11th 2008. He and his brother are the best things I've ever made. You are going to love being a proud papa. My only advise is to sleep WHENEVER You can. Also; I wore that supercool T-shirt for 3 days in the hospital! Sept 11,12,13 Thats got to be a record or something.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
My twins didn't sleep a full night until they were a year and a half. :doah: See if you have a local twins club, your wife will enjoy the support and all the help they provide.

Congrates ,, You are going to live the life now , But worth it ,, you just have to wait a bunch of years to see it :thumbsup::thumbsup: