Neck's "Peoples choice" build

Which engine would you like to see me use?

• Choice one. 20 horse Honda

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • Choice two 16 horse Briggs

Votes: 36 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neck

Growing up is optional
Dave, get a clue! like your two threads on the 2013 build, My thread was NOT an entry! regardless of what you think, I can read and follow rules. Now stop crapping on my thread or I'll let the Mods deal with you.

Bc Dave you can build a nice bike but really I don't see how neck is in the wrong he is not breaking any rules so why even start crap.

If neck wants to have OldMiniBikes members choose the motor that's his choice no rules stating you cannot do that.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Bc Dave you can build a nice bike but really I don't see how neck is in the wrong he is not breaking any rules so why even start crap.

If neck wants to have OldMiniBikes members choose the motor that's his choice no rules stating you cannot do that.
Thanks', I guess I wont be able to count on somebody's vote when the build is complete!

Hent

You are right NECK....

How stupid of me :doah: not to have noticed that you put your "PEOPLES CHOICE" entry in the open class.... A thousand pardons :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

BUT.... To "Lobby" thru the OldMiniBikes members here on the 2013 Build Off for a engine choice that you should use for your "PEOPLE'S CHOICE" entry is WRONG in my eyes. As the builder (YOU) need to pick your own engine for the Build Off and post your "CAN" in front of it. Not ask the viewers and participents to choose the engine/parts for you! Then you have a "LAME ASS" post saying that you have a month before it needs to be entered?

I'm sorry NECK, I don't see it that way! Make the choice on YOUR OWN and then enter the Build. If anything....You should have sent a PM to EACH & EVERY memeber here on OldMiniBikes before the Build Off and solicited your ideas in privite and then thrown out your post for the "PEOPLE'S CHOICE" .... But to do it the way that you have done here in front of all of the viewers here on OldMiniBikes is NOT COOL.... NECK, you remined me of so many of SoCal boys that I've raced against in the last twenty some odd years.... Always bending the rules.... Or better yet..... If it's not in rules.... I can do it :shrug: ....It must be in the water that is sent to you from NorCal :shrug: right NECK?

Read the rules.... They are very simple.... Be a Genttleman.... Go with them.... Don't read between the lines.....Don't try to find a loop hole in the rules.... If you need OPINIONS for your build? ..... do ask for them in a P/M before you enter the 2013 OldMiniBikes Build Off.

Look at the BIG PICTURE here OldMiniBikes members in dealing with the present and the future for the next Build Off....

BC DAVE :thumbsup:
This is exactly what makes build offs NOT fun. :shrug:

Restore Kid :001_huh:.....

How stupid of me :doah: I forgot .... You are one of them guys that jumps on a post and takes out your propblems on one of the posters. In this case (ME) so you can be in with the gang..... Save it.

You need to get your facts straight here PAL... Trust me, I'll use that term VERY loosely and stay out of this. I've not been here for six years as you so posted..... Again that's your feeble/ shallow mind making that statement....I've read your posts and replies in the past to GREEN members and they were VERY RUDE :doah: let alone the one's you have made to me in the past (VERY RUDE) you were lucky you were not within arms length and on the other side of the states. So stay sitting down and keep out of it.

I'll tell you this Restore kid.... By the way.... Just what do you restore? Junk I was in the USMC when I was 17 yrs old ('74) I have had nothing handed to me through out my life. I've earned everything on my own. I have raised my two Son's on my own now for the last 14 years. I DO NOT THINK I'm better then ANYONE here on OldMiniBikes.... Except YOU! YOU ARE A FRIG'N HACK! So YOU can stick your Banana right up your.....:deal: Simple, No? I've never been one to hide behind a computer.

BC DAVE :thumbsup:
Yeah, great, my dad was USMC Force Recon for three tours all throughout the Vietnam Nightmare.. well, Recon for two, then switched classes and went Scout Sniper for his last.. He's got a 77 and Zero kill streak going.. :mellow:

does that make him better than anyone?? I dunno.. I know he drives me crazy sometimes.. :laugh: But he's a good guy...

I have never had DICK handed to me either.. Hell.. I STILL have nothing.. :angry: I am not money and power drivin like a lot of people.. But I HAVE got some REALLY NICE!! stuff that I HAD TO BUILD FROM JUNK!!! BY HAND!!!!! With my TALENT!! Because THAT'S ALL I CAN AFFORD!! :angry:

I have a all minibike correct LIKE BRAND NEW!! lighted HM50 that I guess I'll just scrap because everything I have is junk..

you know.. IT BECAME A STICKY THREAD in the TECHNICAL GUIDE section?? Because I AM THE ONLY ONE who would take enough initiative to MAKE such a thread, and FOREVER HELP THE VINTAGE MINIBIKE WORLD!! AND THIS FCKING SITE!!! Just for the satisfaction of helping someone, Like JBrewton, that needed it.. :shrug:

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/t...ning-lighted-tec-h-50-minibike-motor-how.html

Hell, I have an HM-60 (only one around) cast iron bore flat head 6 horse, lighted, all great.. Minibike correct.. that WAS!! a 5 horse, that I had to glue THE BLOCK BACK TOGETHER and swap a crank in.. JUST TO HAVE an engine.. It runs great, would never know there's anything wrong with it.. :shrug: I will never sell it BECAUSE IT IS junk, and I wouldn't want it to fck up on someone.. :sad:

But I know it never will.. Because I am an awesome fabricator.. :shrug: So it will look just like the HM50 above, and I will drive it ALL OVER HELL as TRANSPORTATION at 60 70 MPG.. ON MY VINTAGE MINIBIKE... :doah:

I am NEVER mean to newbs.. I help more people than you ever will 300 times over.. :confused: Only Troll dipshits Like Jesse.. THAT DO douche the place up to newbs.. :shrug: THAT NEED TO have the shit slapped out of them..

That is actually, precisely why I banned myself.. (although it hasn't took to well) Because the whole damn place has become a douchefest...

You can blah blah blah all you want about me.. But it's all just ridiculous crap you come up with, just to sound off about how you're better than everybody.. I know the truth, and so does everybody else...

Kinda like a redundancy thing.. sorta how my Step mom is too dumb to LEARN that she's dumb.. And ya just gotta put up with it.. It can't be (fixed)

Telling people,

" I am cool, like me :glare: " ... doesn't work..

See... If YOU ARE cool, people WILL like you, just all by themself... Like they already knew how to, or whatever..

Ya don't gotta order em to.. :mellow:

Yes, I know you want to argue all day.... You win.. You out douche me.. :laugh: You're gonna need like Jesse for a foe or somethin..

but otherwise, you win.. :laugh:

Last edited:
My 10 year old is taking my spot. Now back on topic. Cat wait to see this one Neck.
right right.. :laugh:

I voted for the Briggs.. but after thinking it over.. The Honda honestly would make a better motorcycle engine.. If you are gonna DRIVE it more than just parades, I'd like to change my vote to

the import.. :facepalm:

Either will do and both are equally expensive and hard to get affordable parts for so it's really down to what in your mind is more practical for a long term deal. The reason I say that is that when one puts so much into a project it grows on ya and stays with you, becomes part of you to some degree. I have a few machines that despite a statement that everything I own is for sale there are a few machines that I'll own forever, the Hot Shot is not on that list but the Heald stuff and the Twister are as well as a few small machines. I say think about it from a practical point of view given this machine will define you as a hard core minibiker, not that we don't already see you as one but you know what I'm saying. Like the Powell Limo and the Hillcat Style Tandem define their builders, both well though out and executed machines. I'm voting fir the Briggs because there are still some out there and if you choose it I urge you to buy two more for parts. Make it look like someone long ago decided to build the Ultimate Maximum Minibike and did it the way we like em!:thumbsup: