need help on CAT 250X forks

My PM's aren't anything like yours AND you have no experience bending bars so I'd say you're only on this thread to insult me (like the other threads)

Do you really think people are stupid? Do you have a life?
goat you are getting off track again, I have not insulted you except in privates like you started doing to me last week and evey day since. Anyway tell me why pulling the forks would be the wrong way to go Because :hammer: is so wrong. Yes I have a great life and it has been enriched by "most" of the advice I have gotten on this site

Last edited:
goat you are getting off track again, I have not insulted you except in privates like you started doing to me last week and evey day since. Anyway tell me why pulling the forks would be the wrong way to go Because :hammer: is so wrong.
REALLY? do you remember the thread Hent closed yesterday do to you FOUL language? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/10705-good-weekend.html

You are about as credible as a used car salesman.

As for the forks, you haven't tried it so your are just a "guesspert" armchair worrier. And please don't tell people where to get powder coating done either! :eek:ut:

So Faouxman11 what do you use for a stop when using the pull method and are you strong enough to bend an inch from the area or do you pull from the top and hope?

REALLY? do you remember the thread Hent closed yesterday do to you FOUL language? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/10705-good-weekend.html

You are about as credible as a used car salesman.

As for the forks, you haven't tried it so your are just a "guesspert" armchair worrier. And please don't tell people where to get powder coating done either! :eek:ut:
I would appreciate if you didnt attack me in public. I think we are all tired of this behavior on here.:thumbsup:
I have straightened a few with a come-along and had great success but have not tried a press yet. I do have a press like you get from harbor freight but not given it a shot yet.

So Faouxman11 what do you use for a stop when using the pull method and are you strong enough to bend an inch from the area or do you pull from the top and hope?
Read post below. I do not claim to be a expert thats why I am asking your opinion. I just do not agree with the sledge hammer technique, that's kind of hilljack, wouldn't you agree?.:wink:

Last edited:
I took the bend out of this Bonaza using a press but you still have to deal with flex back so it wasn't as easy as "on paper".

As for pubic attacks, you are hypocrite and a low life POS who talks about screwing peoples wives and you should be exposed for what you are and shouldn't be trusted. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I took the bend out of this Bonaza using a press but you still have to deal with flex back so it wasn't as easy as "on paper".

As for pubic attacks, you are hypocrite and a low life POS who talks about screwing peoples wives and you should be exposed for what you are and shouldn't be trusted. :thumbsup:
You did a good job on the forks, they look good! You said some pretty nasty things too in the privates but I don't hold a grudge:wink:

Is that a Suzuki I see? I drive a full sized F250 crew cab 4 wheeler. I like it, plenty of room. Its been a great work truck.

You did a good job on the forks, they look good! You said some pretty nasty things too in the privates but I don't hold a grudge:wink:

Is that a Suzuki I see? I drive a full sized F250 crew cab 4 wheeler. I like it, plenty of room. Its been a great work truck.
OK, you wanna play nice? I can't play nice.

That's my kids car , I drove it in over a foot of snow this year with just all weather tires and it went everywhere, I even had to plow through a 3 foot wall to get into work.

Here's one in action, but I must warn you there foul language in this. :doah:

YouTube - PEARNS SUZUKI JUMP..

That's my kids car , I drove it in over a foot of snow this year with just all weather tires and it went everywhere, I even had to plow through a 3 foot wall to get into work.

Ah you can play nice, just try.

I know all about snow, I was raised in the midwest and spent 3 years just outside of Boston.....Now that was some snow! I will have to play the video in a few, I have some music playing.

i take mapp gas with a good tip that gets real hot get it glowing red and bend them back with a leverage bar have them clamped to a sturdy table and they bend back real easy and you can get them right where you want them here is a before and after on my boonie

i take mapp gas with a good tip that gets real hot get it glowing red and bend them back with a leverage bar have them clamped to a sturdy table and they bend back real easy and you can get them right where you want them here is a before and after on my boonie
Are they as strong as before after heating? They do look good and straight!

Well I just watched it, I must admit he is insane!!!!!!! To cool

wow was that with the sledgehammer as well? it must be, since my bars are perfect! finally i went to work on them with the sledgehammer and they came out good as new!:thumbsup:
Glad it worked you. :thumbsup: Easy wasn't it? Yes, I did that to the Atlas as well and that is one inch tube! It's all in the shimming, protection, and position of angle.

BTW, sorry about all the off topic crap. :doah:

Last edited:
wow was that with the sledgehammer as well? it must be, since my bars are perfect! finally i went to work on them with the sledgehammer and they came out good as new!:thumbsup:
Oh! Man!

That's awesome... I love it when someone who's had success with a particular method can share it in such a way that others can get the same results! :biggrin:

Glad it worked you. :thumbsup: Easy wasn't it? Yes, I did that to the Atlas as well and that is one inch tube! It's all in the shimming, protection, and position of angle.

BTW, sorry about all the off topic crap. :doah:
yeah it is easy, bent bars wont stop me from buying a rare mini anymore! at first i was hitting it slow, but nothing. then i man handled it and it was easy! im confident in doing it again!:thumbsup:

yeah thats fine:scooter:

Oh! Man!

That's awesome... I love it when someone who's had success with a particular method can share it in such a way that others can get the same results! :biggrin:
yeah same here, sure helps!

As far as flexback, once you realize it's happening, you have to take the push or pull slightly past where you want it to be to allow for the flexing back.