need help with easy rider mini bike

It states alaxander renyolds easy rider mini bike but havent found any
pics of this model. It has spring on front forks, foot pegs fold up, little kick stand on spring, handle bars that clamp on, brake mech is on clutch, rear sprocket is welded to rear wheel, has tecumseh engine but not sure what size. cant find any numbers on block. one number i have is ezee start 30550 on magneto. any help on identifing will greatly be appreciated. looking to clean up and get running again. Looks like it sat for may years.
thank you.

delray

kind of wondering too if that was a ARCO minibike. only company that i know of that uses that type of clamp on there handle bars. looks like that was a nice little bike back in its day. engine looks correct for the bike also:thumbsup: cool make new decals for the fenders. what was the color? yellow?

color is yellow, I should have taken pics of the decals, the serial number sticker says alexander renyolds but im pretty sure the state doesnt say NJ, trying to go from memory. Everything seems to be original to the bike but is missing the outer cover and pull starter stuff. I took the flywheel off last night
to clean-up the electronics.

thats it. nice looking project. I would guess my motor is a h30 also. Gonna do some more cleaning tonight and see if there are any numbers to be found.
Any source for parts on these bikes? Any thought on values. If I ask question in wrong areas please let me know. Once I start restoration Ill start a build thread

delray

good chance yours is a 3hp or 3.5hp. intake on the right side. also may look like you have part of the orginal throttle bracket too. bore size should tell you the hp?

ill measure bore tonight with mic and let you know. The throttle is there and was mounted to handle bars and engine. and also brake lever too with steel band and lining around the clutch. another good thing, the seat is in great condition.

I had one similar to it but it was rusted badly so I made a chopper from it after grafting tubes to strengthen it. I got a more deluxe model in the same bunch and will be making a nice rider from it. They would not accept a briggs due to the placement of the plate in relation to the wheel so the Tecumseh is likely the original engine. They called all the minibikes EZ Riders in that series in I think 1969-70 or so. Someone will know more about it but you have a sweet little bike with much potential.:thumbsup:

My Arcos:
The bobber/chopper has the axle tabs relocated, it was the exact frame as yours originally.

Ok.can i tell the engine size with the following part numbers
carb 982e1p
head 40-37 7
Crank 30552

I have serial number of bike 196673
and does say made in nj. Thought it was a diferent state

I just picked up an ez rider on Sunday. My first one. It's a project I need tires exhaust rear wheel and seat. I want to restore it but might build it all ratted up just to ride until I can find another one

I have a Road Runner mini bike and I'm trying to restore it. What i want to no is who made this mini bike. I've seen tacos and others but no road runners. Help ithas a Tecumseh engine and I think its a H35. And can i switch out the magneto with a different kind and get a spark just let me knothanks.