New addition!

Soo I was scouring CL Sunday evening and I spot and ad for a mini for $100 ( Mini bike )
The first thing I noticed is someone replaced the rear shocks with some square stock, but thats not a big deal cause the stockers look really weak anyways. I've wanted a suspended bike for some time now and whats better than a Rupp lol. So I meet up with the guy and to make a long story short, I got the bike and he threw in an older Briggs that was on the bike when he got it. I got all this for $80. I just dont know much about rupps, so if anyone has some info they'd share that would be great!
Thanks
Rick

Here's some pictures

Fat Boy

Is that the same model bike Mikez3202 is selling Zombiewoof in the parts wanted section :shrug: Maybe its the Eastern Rupp Model and they all look the same :shrug:

Last edited:

Fat Boy

I'd say its the exact SAME bike! I had no idea it was being sold here, I feel like an ass now...

You should not feel bad :shrug: You bought it fair and square before it was being sold here
, Enjoy the bike it is yours to have fun with , I have a couple I am making into one so I might have parts left you need check back with me

Was the guy's name Vic :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
My plan for this one is to make it into a dirt track bike lol, I'll probably get a better front end and some nice rear shocks for it. Maybe build a badass Briggs fiver for it, who knows lol.

Maybe...lol I'm really looking for more of upgrades units, not the flimsy stockers lol
Anyone know if Enduro shocks will fit?

Last edited:
LOL, I wish I had opened this thread a couple weeks ago. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be.

And no, the O.P. has no reason to feel like an ass.

Good luck on the build. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Thanks for the kind words :thumbsup: I still feel like I took it out from under you tho, are you going to Windber? If so your more than welcome to ride it :thumbsup:

But heres some update pictures...

I dont know for sure if I'm gonna go with the H60 tho, its a really tight fit... I might just take the raptor out of my Arco and use that lol.
Decisions...Decisions.....

jrzmac

Soo I was scouring CL Sunday evening and I spot and ad for a mini for $100 ( Mini bike )
The first thing I noticed is someone replaced the rear shocks with some square stock, but thats not a big deal cause the stockers look really weak anyways. I've wanted a suspended bike for some time now and whats better than a Rupp lol. So I meet up with the guy and to make a long story short, I got the bike and he threw in an older Briggs that was on the bike when he got it. I got all this for $80. I just dont know much about rupps, so if anyone has some info they'd share that would be great!
Thanks
Rick

Here's some pictures
I think it might've started out as a 1970 Sprint

Just an update....
I decide to cannibalize a pitbike for its suspension and wheels. I figured the stock pieces were were meant for"stock" style riding, and this will be far from stock lol. So with out further a do, here is a teaser picture... :laugh: