New baby coming

Got a new baby coming tomorrow at 1:30pm(c-section) Riley Sophia Rose Johnson. Wish me luck guys!!! This will be our 2nd Daughter( hence the mini bike hobby to keep me in the garage haha. :laugh:

Thanks You two. Robert hows the Cat coming along?
It's acting like my other projects have over the last two weeks....not doing anything :laugh: !!

Been busy, and my Mom's been in town, but hope to get some wrench time in over the next few day's.

Congrat's again on the new baby, and good luck to your wife tomorrow.

Is your other daughter old enough to understand she's getting a new baby sister ? If so, I bet she's as excited as the rest of the family.

Yeah she is 4 so she knows whats coming. got 11 days off work so hopefully getting some time for projects. Got the Drover running smooth today so thats another plus. Rides like my fathers New Yorker haha( slow but smooth). Cheeftah 1800 is altogether and runnnign a 212cc honda clone in it with a jack shaft 40 to 35 chain with reducing gears. I weigh 225 and it threw me off it yesterday and bounced my 34 year old fat ass off the pavement(no damage to the bike). Blows my doodle beast away.

Got a new baby coming tomorrow at 1:30pm(c-section) Riley Sophia Rose Johnson. Wish me luck guys!!! This will be our 2nd Daughter( hence the mini bike hobby to keep me in the garage haha. :laugh:
Congrats man!! Good luck with keeping them outa the garage:laugh: my girl is out there constantly into everything wanting to know what every tool does.......and I wouldnt have it any other way! Love every minute of it!!! Its going way too quick!! Daughters rock!!

toomanytoys

Awesome! I hope to have one of my own one day.....

Oddly I'd really like to have a daughter just so I can teach her to wrench and be tough. Not like these prissy girls running around that can't even change a spare tire.

Kids in the shop can be a delightful time to teach even simple things like why a wrench is called a 7/16 and another is a 5/8. Why do we use oil and gas , what's a spark plug ?
Kids need something more than games to play with away from a video screen. So congratulations on the new shop helpers arrival
Steve :scooter:

Congrats on #2. They grow up fast, then have their own kids, then they come over and play in the garage, and discharge the fire extinguisher all over the cars. (Grandkids and son and daughter are coming today from afar, and I'm stoked)

I read somewhere that having children is about the only thing in life that's actually "all that it's cracked up to be." :thumbsup: