New England 100ft Minibike Drag Racing

So is 37 now the record for fastest MPH?
Trinik and Quik, if you guys are going 40 then you have me beat lol.
On paper my new bike should be competitive, I'm happy with that. I fired the motor but have not ridden it yet still waiting on a clutch spacer from Cincinnati lol. And some green MCP brake pads...

37 is the fastest at the moment. Let's see some pics of these bikes on here. Or some links to a thread
I'm keeping a low profile until the bike is running well. I rode it today for the first time and the clutch locked up in less than a minute LMAO. I need a couple replacement parts :doah: but it gave me a glimmer of hope that this bike can be as fast as I need it to be. Need wheelie bars big time though, could not keep the front end down at all.

Also don't the Helger Bros bring the VHT and prep the track? That makes a huge difference too.

Thirty -Seven Miles Per Hour Thats it? I did 29mph my first time there I going to TRY to improve on the 29 and see if I can do it; I did lose a little weight

Looks great. First time I had the new motor it was doing 33 but dropped a valve guide. And 37 was on a gear that was a little to low for 100' but it's what I had on hand. For the August race it'll be max effort geared for 110'. Gota play with gear changing.

Looks great. First time I had the new motor it was doing 33 but dropped a valve guide. And 37 was on a gear that was a little to low for 100' but it's what I had on hand. For the August race it'll be max effort geared for 110'. Gota play with gear changing.
Yeah JOE C'mon tell us the secret weapon on hand Remember No Concealed weapons Allowed, How you doing my friend?