new member here ! love this site and i'm hooked already

new to the site and mini bikes in general ! i run a sign shop for a living and build hot rods and dable in a machine shop of a friends making things ! we recently built a golf cart we cal sleezy go , lifted custom one off everything, w a bombardier 650 ds engine swingarm rear and a arm fronts ! everything done to make it street legal ! anyways i made the mistake of riding my buddys vintage trail buck around the campgrounds of a car show we were at ! i'm hooked , so the search began ! we'll in the mean time a friend wanted help finishing out his garage but i didn't want paid , i bought this p.o.s. rivet mini bike half off cause the carbs shot he says brand new rode it once you want it for helping ? sure ! took it home , found this site and love it , who knew modding a mini bike could get me so excited , anyways looking like i'll pick up a predator 6.5 engine at harbor frieght this month on sale and fab myself a engine plate at work on the mill. figured it's a good learning experience for my gilfriends son who is 10 and loves watching me wrench on my hot rods , figured i could let him really get involved on the hands on ! prolly do the swap , and maybe over the winter strip the frame and have it powdercoated in a candy color and do some cool decals at my shop ! anyways don't mean to ramble on , lots of knowledge here i'm gonna sit back and soak some up !

Last edited:
Also a new member I. Bought the stage2 kit for my db predator 212 morph it was a blaaasst :thumbsup: for about 5 mins shut it down for about an hour and now it won't start can anybody help please