New Predator started on first pull!

New Predator started on first pull!.....had to adjust the choke when she died..second pull had her off and running!

The engine (so far...on the bench) seems to be running great ....

Cant wait to slap it on a frame....

Jim

New Predator started on first pull!.....had to adjust the choke when she died..second pull had her off and running!

The engine (so far...on the bench) seems to be running great ....

Cant wait to slap it on a frame....

Jim
Jim I clamped mine to my welding table on it's first start, Ha Ha Ha, the wife stepped out and said something like "Great now you have motorized the welding table, Great!" and she went back in.

Jim I clamped mine to my welding table on it's first start, Ha Ha Ha, the wife stepped out and said something like "Great now you have motorized the welding table, Great!" and she went back in.
Two concrete blocks....small sheet of plywood ....and some C grips(vise grips) and bingo.....I had a motorized engine test stand.....hahahah

My wife just rolls her eyes ..:eek:ut:..but she also knows im buying a $400.00 kit this month.....:scooter: and the bank man will be going >:deal::devil2:....so hopefully not me >:hang:

Jim

buckeye

Great your new engine started.
I would have fixed the briggs. Just me. Not that I don't own a imported engine. Just think if I have it and it don't run get it runnin if salvageable. So ya just gonna junk the briggs?