New Production Little Bike

Over-volt the existing electric controller to 36Volt?

I bet that squirt will move if the motor/controller will take the extra umph.
Electrics are sometimes street legal, and often real quiet.
{if you do rip-off the motor/controller/batteries; save them for a bicycle ----- OR maybe a two-wheel-drive hybrid MB:thumbsup:)
I'm thinking more of an electric powered mechanics seat.

One of those minibikes hanging on the back of my chevy tracker would look just about right.

So who will be the first to buy one ???

Last edited:
That's the bike! Hopefully in a year or two some broken ones will show up in the marketplace and I can grab one and re-power it. If that bike already had the small Lifan motor on it I would buy it new.

OK ...well I just had to see this in person and take some lame phone pics.
(just happened to have a tape measure in my pocket - how fortunate)

I measured the pegs and tip to tip they are 12".
wheel base was around 24".(couldnt straighten it out perfect)

Ohh the frame tubing is 5/8" and the forks are 7/8"

Looks like we have a mass produced "tom thumb".
I had a hard time since it was up on a shelf which was good but there was a gokart right there so I had to stand off to the left side, that and the fact that I had a hard week shelling peanuts :rolleyes: and my whole body aches.

And these next two pics will show why I think these will be gone as in "not being sold anymore" soon.

The controller and all the unsealed plugs are facing forward and are on the very bottom of the bike and will get nailed with water from the front wheel.

So hopefully alot of these will get sold right off and then they will start to appear for sale as non running.

I just want one...well maybe two but I cant/wont pay $219 for one.

jeep4me

So hopefully alot of these will get sold right off and then they will start to appear for sale as non running.

I just want one...well maybe two but I cant/wont pay $219 for one.
My thoughts exactly. I'll wait until I see one pop up on craigslist for $50 and then I'll jump on it.

My thoughts exactly. I'll wait until I see one pop up on craigslist for $50 and then I'll jump on it.
OK but stay out of the south-east michigan area, that's my turf. :lol: J/K-ing
(I probably wont be able to get my hands on a used one-I'm just not that persistant)

i like that! disk brake good tires slanted engine plate folding bars . and those electics are worth some buks or great for somthing else. that would make a sweet mini :thumbsup:

I wonder who will be able to stuff the largest engine in one without changing the actual frame dimensions.
Cut off the battery box under the seat and lose the engine plate if need be.

It would have been better for them to put the sealed battery on the bottom with one good waterproof plug and have the lighter more sensitive electronics under the seat, I think it looks best the way they made it though.

Ohh well lets hope for a summer of recovery again since it hasnt happened yet and lots of kids crying for one of these.So they can ride them, get them wet and then sell it for next to nothing when it stops working.

SO this tiny little minibike has got its hooks into me and I might just have to get one so I can put this tiny little engine in it.
(cheap pit bike engine ---I know---sorry :rolleyes:)

Just because it has this tiny little CVT (doubt it really works)