Ohio Minibikers sound off!

Ok, the riding season is here! I am trying to get together with other members in my area to do some events. I think it would be cool to show off the minibikes at some bike shows and do some riding. If anyone is interested in getting together let me know. I have some awsome places to ride.

I'm right on the border of Euclid and Cleveland. I just ride around Lakeshore blvd between E 148 and E 185. Still trying to find a good spot to ride offroad.

You guys up there in Cleveland Town wiil have to wait, my bikes are all in pieces still, O had one together but my 25 year old tore it up, that was a Cat, with a 6.5 clone on it, I figured it best to leave everything in pieces, parts, cause he also tore up 2 go-carts, that were my 2 younger son's, just got the sprocket/brake drum back for the better cart, almost $70.00 to repair!!! I think he just likes to tear up the younger boys's stuff for a rise from me, anyway I plan on getting my bike frames and 3 cart frames this week-end, cause I found a safe place to stash them, put them back together and cut in a track in a big field no one even uses, we will have it all to our selves, the 4 of us.
The flower season will be calling me away somewhere around the 20th of April, and from then till the end of June I'll be tied up with that.
This year I plan on buying at least 2 new clones, plus some other parts from Hent's warehouse, but that's after the flower thing is over, by the way, When is Windber? I think the dates of that are while I'm busy, not sure???? I'm hoping to get together with Shoe later this summer, maybe ride one of my Bonanzas, and hoping to get to check out that fireplace mantle trophy he's got, it really looked great in the pics he showed us a while back! Hey Shoe!!!!
Towards the summer's middle, or end I will probably be coming up to Cleveland, My daughter made me a grandpa a few weeks ago, was up there with my new GF, when it happened, coming up there again tomorrow for a short visit, and I'm sure I'll be back up that way before the leaves start to fall, if anyone wants to get together then, let me know, hope by then to have at least 4 or 5 of my bikes back together, and may bring them up that way to try to get my son in law and his oldest kid interested in the minibike fever.
Well there's my summer, hope I live through it!!
dave

I see! Well i guess no one rides minibikes in ohio but me?
Just come to Windber most of us will be there anyway ,We will put a Ohio Flag up for you ,:doah:, We can sing around the Patricks camp fire if you like ,,:wink: , Early spring there is a lot to do around here on the property ,, :smile:

Just come to Windber most of us will be there anyway ,We will put a Ohio Flag up for you ,:doah:, We can sing around the Patricks camp fire if you like ,,:wink: , Early spring there is a lot to do around here on the property ,, :smile:
Windber sounds like a good time but unfortunatly i have to work that weekend. I am a musician and we are doing a wedding that saturday. I still am going to the mid ohio vintage days. I also wanna check out the portland show.

I'm ready to ride with my Lil' Indian, but I'm also doing a couple of builds. I just got two clones during that parking lot sale and two old sears frames with cushy suspensions. I don't know how people ride those rigids. So I'll be slapping those together soon if I can get all my parts. If not, oh well, I'll just have to ride the Lil' Indian and someone else will be riding the rigid custom.