Older mini bike with sidecar

I don't recognize the minibike. Anyone know what it is or is it homemade? It looks like a Briggs on it but not for sure. Lister has other nice things for sale besides the minibike. Briggs, Clintons, Corvette body go kart, and Rupp frame.

That's a Little Gen made by Glenco. Pretty cool old bike with a pedal for the throttle and brake in one. Looks like it's the original sidecar also. :thumbsup:

I forgot to post the link. :doah: It is up in Iowa above Council Bluff/Omaha, NB. If anyone is up by there, then go get it. I'm sorry for not posting the link but it just slipped my mine. Maybe one of us can go get it. :thumbsup:Lets make a deal ?

I bought this Cool "Little" Bike off Craigslist Tuesday night , Little is the key word to describing the bike and sidehack . Smaller than a CaperCycle and weigh's next to nothing . The bike is in fantastic condition and has a nice red paint under the blue which is flaking off . Forks will be straight today and I will make a seat this weekend and it needs a red Clinton motor if any one has one for sale or trade , I have lots of nice things to trade . PM me please if you have a motor .

I always wanted to add a sidecar to one of the minibikes for yard duty, yeah not big on yard duty but scooting around yard is always fun maybe have a dump cart for the debris. Oh and that Clinton motor, if uncle sam hadn't just stole $$$ from me I would join the bidding. :scooter:

Thanks Guys Tom , I will make a seat , get it spruced up a little and snap some pictures this weekend . The Clinton looks nice , thats the kind of motor I am looking for . I think I will look in the shed to see if I have a red Clinton on anything . If anyone has a nice one PM me .

Fatboy,
That Li' Gen looks just like the '62 'Gator Gad-a-Bout' that I rode in Jacsonville Beach in 1962. Didn't have a sidecar but it did have the rocking gas & brake pedal. 35 mph. We were nuts and would ride double on that thing. The guy in front had the yoke in his crotch and operated the gas with his toe. The guy in back would operate the brake with his toe. Fortunatly, no unscheduled stops. Used to time ourselves going around the block, scraping rubber off the footpegs on the turns, and at the finnish line jump a ramp into freshly laid sod. What great fun, especially on the sand beaches.

We weren't kids. We were 19 and in the Navy.

Thanks Guys Tom , I will make a seat , get it spruced up a little and snap some pictures this weekend . The Clinton looks nice , thats the kind of motor I am looking for . I think I will look in the shed to see if I have a red Clinton on anything . If anyone has a nice one PM me .
how did I mis that on CL. I am closer then you were to it. :doah: Sounds like a good find though. Are you ever going to stop over here in Sioux City, Or do I need to drive up your way?