OldMiniBikes Warehouse order

OldMiniBikes Warehouse order.... THANK YOU!

I am new here and needed some parts.
I was recommended to use the OldMiniBikes warehouse.
I must say, it is a nice website with great goodies!
But the communication was just not there...
I ordered some stuff and made the mistake on the throttle assembly.
I wanted one 7/8 and one 1 inch assemblies, but instead I entered two 7/8.
I noticed right after I paid, so I called and emailed them minutes after the order was placed.
I never did get a call back... and the only email they sent out to me today stated they shipped out my items... I guess they did not ever get to the email or answer machine... :shrug:
Thanks....

Last edited:
I am not bad mouthing, I am just trying to stop the mistake I (Yes, I) made.
I left a voice mail and sent an email last night to get the correction made. I even told them I OK the extra charge for the difference.
They never called or emailed me back. Except to say they sent out my package.
So I am pretty sure I will get what I ordered.
That is the whole story... nothing missing, other that a response to my request.
I was hoping maybe someone at OldMiniBikes would help me out.

buckeye

Lets see, you ordered the wrong part, let them know last night, got email today your order went out.
I am confused.:shrug:

TomH

Check your emails, Plenty of communication, I got: order received, order processed, and then a tracking number. Every time

maverick1

Pretty simple. He ordered the wrong part. He called to let him know. Never got an email or call back. I understand. Don't forget. He is the customer.

sgv

That's true but don't talk :censure: if u are not happy with OldMiniBikes dont put them on blast not cool
That's just me:shrug:

45t

I think the best thing to do is wait to see what you get. I've ordered and got shorted an item and they were very helpful in fixing it for me, great customer service. I don't think its a good idea to call them out here, especially since they are such an important resource to this site and you do not know what is coming in your box of goodies yet.

OldMiniBikes is the very best resource you will ever be in contact with,your order is just one of too many to count and they ship so fast jimmy johns is embarrassed by them.They always come through for the customer.Since this is your first rodeo we will let you slide.Working on these things should be for enjoyment and you will be more liked for having a mellow demeanor, especially in these matters.

I have bought numberous items through OMBwhse from their site and ebay, i've also asked them a question or two and yes they take a few days to respond but they must be army ants because the item is at my house in no time :thumbsup:

We did email you back in the morning, after receiving your email and voice mail. We also sent the 1" & 7/8" just as you asked for, and did not even charge you the extra money for it.

Since you're in California, it was too early for us to call, unless you like 5am wake up calls about throttle assemblies.... :shrug:

Most of the time when people have an issue, it's because it was packed and shipped the same day, and they can't change it. Most companies don't even allow changes to orders once they are placed.

If you're not happy with our service, please just refuse the package when the mail delivers it. We can give you a refund once it's received back at our shop.

And on that note, I would like to say thanks and :thumbsup: to all of our happy customers. We really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Hent

I think the best thing to do is wait to see what you get. I've ordered and got shorted an item and they were very helpful in fixing it for me, great customer service. I don't think its a good idea to call them out here, especially since they are such an important resource to this site and you do not know what is coming in your box of goodies yet.
I don't mind when people publicly express their problems, it helps us get things under control more.

We frequently make calls and emails to let customers know they ordered coarse thread nuts with fine thread axles... and similar problems. We would much rather our customers get the right parts, the first time and be happy.

Sometimes we do make mistakes, just like everyone, but we try our best to correct them, and always like getting feedback, good or bad....

:thumbsup: