Penny's Duster MX information needed.

Ok, here is what I have, and what I do know, not much. I have a Duster MX, that I would like to find more pics or Adds of them, so that I may try to do a restore on it. I do know that they were made for Penny's, by Cat. Also they look very close to the Cat Hustler, Almost the same bike but not quite. I could only find one Add that shows the bike. Any help would be great.

DARN IT DOBBER!!! Why don't you just sell me those Handle bars????!!! Then 2 projects can get done, My Cat, and your patio!!!! I even got a different set that is straight, just missing one leg, the post is there so you could slide a cut from the ones you have, all I want is the bars and the top tree, you can hacksaw the thing off!!!! If your interested let me know, I'll post a pic of the ones I have!!!!
dave

DARN IT DOBBER!!! Why don't you just sell me those Handle bars????!!! Then 2 projects can get done, My Cat, and your patio!!!! I even got a different set that is straight, just missing one leg, the post is there so you could slide a cut from the ones you have, all I want is the bars and the top tree, you can hacksaw the thing off!!!! If your interested let me know, I'll post a pic of the ones I have!!!!
dave
I know, the Patio thang needs done, since all my posts show the block sitting there. I don't think I will ever finish that. Ok, so what do you have for a set of forks for me? I also need a rear wheel with sprocket, I am willing to work on a trade.

Kelly

Last edited:
Dave,

Also I have been talking to my engineer here were I work, and we think that if you were to take my triple tree, and cut your lower end off. All you have to do is put a piece of solid stock inside of them that fits good and tight. You could just re-weld at the bottom of the triple tree and nobody would ever know, becouse would look stock.

Kelly