Picking Up Another Doodle Bug DB-30 Today.

Some of the parts are on hold from another member who needs them.

wheel spacers front and rear
seat
hydraulic brake cable complete
rear wheel and bare tire only

These parts on hold as we already came to a price agreement on cost and shipping.

All other parts are up for grabs.

Some of the parts still available are:

bare frame with head set bearings $45.00+ $60.00 s/h.
forks with bolt assembly $25.00+ $35.00 s/h
front wheel and tire only as a unit $20.00+ $26.00 s/h.
front and rear axles 10.00+ each $11.35 s/h.
rear chain guard full curve $15.00+ $15.00 s/h.
chain tensioner and adjustment $25.35 shipped.
front and rear fenders $20.00+ each $18.00 s/h.
throttle both grips and cable $20.50 shipped.
stock brakes, lever, cable, disc, caliper $35.00+ $11.35 s/h.
rear sprocket $15.00+ $11.35 s/h.
4-foot pegs $5.00 each+ s/h $5.35.
2- kick stands $5.00+ $5.35 s/h.
3-xtra DB-30 seats $30.00+ 20.00+ 10.00+ $20.00 s/h

I can combine all parts.

Culver City, CA

PM me and we can talk on the phone.

TT out!

Last edited:
The hard work of tearing into the new DB starts tomorrow and Saturday.

Sold parts are: Spacers, Seat, Hydraulic Brake System and the Rear Wheel and tire I had promised to you weeks ago. Then I had to refund the money because of my little mistake. Thank you for waiting for me to get another wheel for you. It's perfect and no signs of tire iron dents. :anon.sml:

seat

Thank you very much for your business. The seat will go out in a seperate box and the rest should be alright together in another box.

TT :thumbsup:

Shipping price on axles is lowered to $5.35 each. USPS Priority Mail Small Box. Or combined for both.

TT

Last edited:

Bikerscum

Some of the parts are on hold from another member who needs them.

seat

These parts on hold as we already came to a price agreement on cost and shipping.

All other parts are up for grabs.

Some of the parts still available are:

bare frame with head set bearings $45.00+ $60.00 s/h.
forks with bolt assembly $25.00+ $35.00 s/h
front wheel and tire only as a unit $20.00+ $26.00 s/h.
front and rear axles 10.00+ each $11.35 s/h.
rear chain guard full curve $15.00+ $15.00 s/h.
chain tensioner and adjustment $25.35 shipped.
front and rear fenders $20.00+ each $18.00 s/h.
throttle both grips and cable $20.50 shipped.
stock brakes, lever, cable, disc, caliper $35.00+ $11.35 s/h.
rear sprocket $15.00+ $11.35 s/h.
4-foot pegs $5.00 each+ s/h $5.35.
2- kick stands $5.00+ $5.35 s/h.
3-xtra DB-30 seats $30.00+ 20.00+ 10.00+ $20.00 s/h

I can combine all parts.

Culver City, CA

PM me and we can talk on the phone.

TT out!
Hmmm, are you paying the forum owners to be a dealer here? Way too many sales to be just a guy cleaning out his garage.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/57323-new-selling-event-guidelines-OldMiniBikes.html

You're welcome.

Tony,

You just brought back memories. I love that song. "Somewhere over the rainbow."
She was a beauty indeed. Wow, Judy Garland was the bomb. thanks..:laugh:

TT

Well, life does go on. I have not heard from the webmaster. So, I guess I have done a good job here in this community. I called eBay today to find out about final value fees, listing fees, Paypal fees and so on. I was pleased to find out, if, I combine shipping the final value fees on the shipping at 9% will only be charged the total amount of the invoiced fee for shipping. So, if I give a break on shipping eBay gives me a break on final value fees. This was very good news.

On a better note, I located another bike. This bike is also unmolested. It has a green sticker on it. It is an older model (orange) however, the seller has not made up his or her mind on the price. So, if I can get one more rear wheel and one more chain tensioner tonight I will jump on the whole bike if it is the right deal.

In order to get those parts you have to purchase the whole bike.

Thank you all for the support. It was nice to see positive comments after waking up this morning.

TT Out! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Tony, It must be a secret. I do not know how? It was done near EEs house in Arleta, CA.

All my sale items have been moved to eBay. It's hassle free for me. Yes, I closed the deal on the new bike with the green sticker and will have it later in the week..:laugh:

TT :001_tt2:

Tony, It must be a secret. I do not know how? It was done near EEs house in Arleta, CA.

All my sale items have been moved to eBay. It's hassle free for me. Yes, I closed the deal on the new bike with the green sticker and will have it later in the week..:laugh:

TT :001_tt2:
I would hang on to that one just for the green sticker.
I bought a Powell that has a current green sticker for that reason only.

Tony,

It occured to me to hold on to that bike as well. Normally, I do not get a bill of sale, however on this deal I want one. We have plenty to sell now, I just need sprocets, discs, seats, tensioners, rear wheels, tires and some dumb luck... I love this place.

In a buying mode..

TT out! :eek:ut:

Neck

Growing up is optional
TT, A Doodle Bug DB-30 with a green sticker??? Ask them how they were able to do that???
Doodle bugs have frame numbers, all you need is a bill of sale and enough time to make trips to the DMV and the CHP to jump through all the hoops it takes to get it done. Been there done that, burned the T shirt!

Doodle bugs have frame numbers, all you need is a bill of sale and enough time to make trips to the DMV and the CHP to jump through all the hoops it takes to get it done. Been there done that, burned the T shirt!
Neck, I wouldnt think that the , Doodle bug would meet EPA?????

Neck

Growing up is optional
Hmmmm....Last time I green stickered a bike that had never been registered the EPA thing was not a factor. Maybe I'm behind the times!