Planning a swap meet in Grand Rapids, MI

jeep4me

I've talked with a local business owner in Grand Rapids and he has okay'd the use of his parking lot for the use of having a minibike swap meet / sale.

Only enough room for about 15 vendors, but that should be plenty.... for now. Cost would be $10 per 8x12 space.

Anybody in the West Michigan area that may have interest in participating in this event please contact me, thru this thread or thru a PM. I would like to see how many people would show interest in something like this.

This would take place on a Sunday morning in the month of May, not sure of the date quite yet, but will have that soon.

Thanks and hope to hear from some of you Michigan minibike collectors.

jeep4me

Great to see some out-of-towners interested in coming.

I've gotten a lot of responses to the ad I put on craigslist. Sounds like something like this is over due here in GR.

This will most likely take place the first Sunday of June. As it gets closer I'll be able to nail down an exact date.

Hot dogs and drinks are going to be on the menu too.

Last edited:

jeep4me

Swap meet will be on June 2. Open 9am-3pm, $10/space, limited number of spaces available. Forms for spaces will be available next week, must be filed out and paid for before the meet.

This is a small area that we're having this sale at and if the turn out is good, I have an alternate larger area for the next meet.

More info and the exact number of spaces available will be coming up later this week.

jeep4me

As is sits right now there will be 20 selling spaces available. Spaces are approx. 6'x10'. they will be on a first come, first serve type basis. Get there early to get the spot you want.

The forms will be available at A1 Small Engine Repair, 600 Leonard St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 on Tuesday April 9.