Powell on Craigslist

A little pricey but if you have a shop full of Powell parts it may be a deal.:shrug: I hope to be a Powell owner but will have to get in cheap.:thumbsup:

If you are really lookin for a clean one pm me an offer on one. mine are nothing like that junker.
One day you may get the PM but I'm holding out for one here near me. I've found some of the most rare and desirable bikes in Oklahoma, I got an E-mail about a Micro Rebel a couple hours drive from me and if the price is right I'll have it. It's missing an engine so a 2 stroke will have to be procured and as picky as I am I'll have to find the correct AH580 or Sachs with 4 speed. I've been looking for a while and they were made where it is in Tulsa OK.

One day you may get the PM but I'm holding out for one here near me.

There's a Powell Challenger for sale just South of you bro :deal:

< -----------------------------------------
You could PM me with a number no matter how high and I would consider it certainly. My problem with minibikes is I pay relatively little for even the rare stuff and make no apologies for selling at a profit when possible. I was ready to spend for a repop Frijole since I had everything to make a complete bike so I'm not afraid to spend for the right bike. And if it's yours you are referring to it could be the right one for the right price. I have to wait for more correspondence from the dude with the Micro Rebel before I go spending money. Just started doing better healthwise, more good days than bad lately and selling some minibikes and parts. Like I said if I get the Rebel I'll have to find a 2 stroke setup, it has no engine and the Go-powers are missing. I'd have my work cut out for me a while gathering expensive stuff. I have to try given I've wanted this bike all my life and only rode one ever some jackass put a 3hp flojet briggs into. I saw a Micro run down Peoria Ave. one day on fire boys! Wheelie every gear and sounded sinister like a hornet running hard. I'm a bit obsessed with this given my 7yr CL ad looking for one finally produced a lead. If the tank is bad I still have to consider and hope it could be restored, I wont find another. I'll PM you tomorrow Steve.:thumbsup: