Power Dyne Rail on ebay

Obviously a Powerdyne, but it's interesting to note that some of the old water transfer decals on the chrome parts like the fork plate look like they have been there for a long time unless it's "faux patina". Seat looks wrong, and looks like some bracketry was added to hold it...most of the Rails came with a Mesinger seat.

I guess it's possible that Harley could have contracted with Powerdyne to build some promo bikes or give-aways or even sold some of these minis at their dealerships..a lot easier to do that than to tool up to build their own.
If that's the case it's the first I have seen and would be a pretty rare piece but he should try to research it some more and call what it is.

Remember, never say "Never" with mini-bikes....

I say never..20+ years ago..I found a Triumph chopper in the yard of an empty house in Detroit. I put every part that would fit on my chopper mini bike. I seen mine up for sale a few years after I got rid of it..advertised as a rare Triumph mini chopper. And if that might be the case..I just bought a Harley Ruttman last year from a kid...lol. And the engine is wrong on it and the seat and brackets are incorrect. But like I said..it does look good though. Just my opinion.

I took his advice and checked out the attention to detail. Was it painted with a brush ? Sent him a note asking if he knew where to get Ferrari emblems. Got my eye on a Ford Pinto I would like to get $15K for.

Not a bad looking bike..but he doesn't wanna hear that its a Powerdyne. He really thinks its a Harley..lol:eek:ut:
He is certainly convinced it's a Harley, it would be the first such HD I've ever seen. I have a crazy rare schwinn/Arco chopper and it's original! Well an original creation anyway.:doah:

wow,I don't know nothing about "vintage" anything,but did he use his bear hands or his human hands when he stripped it down to the "bear" frame? And not being an expert,is paying attention to every detail the same as painting over something without removing the rust or straightening the bent stuff? Sorry for the newb questions,I'm new to the sticker and badge makes it so mentality.
Steve