Pre 1963 vintage nos apache minibike

No sweat . I forgot I had this pic in my albums. This one ran when I got it, but that was a few years ago and I haven't touched it since. I can get you better pics if you like:thumbsup:

capguncowboy

No sweat . I forgot I had this pic in my albums. This one ran when I got it, but that was a few years ago and I haven't touched it since. I can get you better pics if you like:thumbsup:

Is that seat original to that bike? It looks almost identical in shape and pattern to the original seat on the ARCO I had, just a different color

Update:

Proud to say that the bike is finally at its final resting place:smile: Its amazing to see a 50+ year old bike in this kind of shape. I hunted down a period (maybe even year) correct Lauson (Tec) that fits absolutely perfect. (think Rupp Dart Cycle style Lauson with the odd diaphragm carb)

PRETTY EXCITED !!!

capguncowboy

Proud to say that the bike is finally at its final resting place:smile: Its amazing to see a 50+ year old bike in this kind of shape. I hunted down a period (maybe even year) correct Lauson (Tec) that fits absolutely perfect. (think Rupp Dart Cycle style Lauson with the odd diaphragm carb)

PRETTY EXCITED !!!
No pictures? Come on!

Oh there will be eventually.... gotta do some work on the engine first. Also figure out what I'm going to do for a Clutch....these bikes came from the factory with an 84 tooth rear sprocket, yes you read that right. :eek:

Update:

So it's been slow going, and have had several engines for the bike, including a Lauson and a SWEET silver colored 1960 Briggs 3HP with a Updraft Carb setup. Both engines fit but, they just didn't quite do it for me in the looks department.

I believe this is THE ONE !!! Big thanks thanks to member Boat Guy for working with me to procure this sweet engine and also thanks to Chad (minibikin) for snapping the pics of it at Windber for me.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

025.JPG