Predator 212cc Honda/Clone Throttle Kit

Hey Leafvillage,I bought my 79cc Throttle linkage kit from affordablegokarts.com, on the left side it will say 79cc performance parts and there will be two different types of throttle linkages. Make sure you read the description for the one that fits you best. Other than that, i use OldMiniBikes.com for everything, I've had really good luck with their customer service, try calling again to maybe speak with someone different.

Twid

OldMiniBikes has always taken car of me 100%. Iv hade 1 issue with AFG. Hot rod mini bikes is a good one as well. My buddy loves minichopperssocal.com

I am really disappointed with OldMiniBikes warehouse customer service and sales, when I called them and asked about this, they had no clue on what parts for me to order or any suggestions.
I gotta defend OldMiniBikes here as well. They don't sell a kit for that engine. You could make your own with a couple dollars worth of parts from OldMiniBikes like we described in the other thread. Except by the questions you are still asking I think you need a kit and maybe someone to install it for you.

That's not really a slam, but the reality of your apparent experience level and the absolute importance of getting it 100% reliable and right. Otherwise you will end up with a stuck open throttle and a runaway mini bike.