Predator hemi valve springs ?

I'm upgrading my harbor freight predator hemi . I am not clear on which valve springs I should be using ? Does anybody have a part number off of the OldMiniBikes website ? Some of the ones I have seen said non-hemi . On my original predator build up our used 18lb valve springs, somebody said I need 26 for the hemi ? Thanks for the help

Per ARC, the 18# springs CAN cause coil bind even with the stock cam. It is not recommended to run them unless you check for coil bind. I'd recommend .060" minimum but prefer .080" clearance. I wouldn't run 26# springs with a stock cam. Have you tried the 10.8# box stocks with a small shim?

Per ARC, the 18# springs CAN cause coil bind even with the stock cam. It is not recommended to run them unless you check for coil bind. I'd recommend .060" minimum but prefer .080" clearance. I wouldn't run 26# springs with a stock cam. Have you tried the 10.8# box stocks with a small shim?
I haven't tried anything yet. I'm just starting to purchase the parts . I will be upgrading the cam connecting rod and the flywheel