predator no compression help??

so i take the motor off my bike to put the worked head and roller rockers on it and after the install there is NOOO compression and the bike will not start so i buy a copper head gasket for it and still the same shit...then i thaught the head might be screwed up and thru the stock head back on with the roller rockers and STILL THE SAME THING???? i cant win i dont kno whats wrong with the motor its not wanting to start its easy to pull i checked the compression release and it looked fine i dont kno whats going on im lost :(

the bikes easy to pull but wont start ...the bikes normally really hard to pull start i dont kno whats wrong with it i'm stuck and dont kno what to do

i did that made sure set it 5 diff times still the same the compression is leaking somewhere and i dont know from where so tomarrow im gonna do a leak down test on it and see what the problem is i hope its not blow by like maybe i washed the cylinder out with fuel or somthing

so i worked on it today and i took the head off and made sure the surface is FLAT i did it the old school way sand paper of a peice of glass with some oil and sand away the head IS PERFECTLY FLAT when i first took the motor apart there was gas in the cylinder so i think the cylinder got washed out case the gas in it so im going to put oil in the cylinder and hit the motor with a drill and hopefully i get the compression back if not i have to hone the cylinder and put new rings in might as well go bigger..

so i worked on it today and i took the head off and made sure the surface is FLAT i did it the old school way sand paper of a peice of glass with some oil and sand away the head IS PERFECTLY FLAT when i first took the motor apart there was gas in the cylinder so i think the cylinder got washed out case the gas in it so im going to put oil in the cylinder and hit the motor with a drill and hopefully i get the compression back if not i have to hone the cylinder and put new rings in might as well go bigger..
thats prob. what the problem is ..... you need a bigger piston rod bigger piston head...... the displacement is off .. unless you already did that then i am talking out of my :asshole: good luck with the engine ...

lookie here

i took the motor a part cause i KNO its not the head gasket when i took out the pistion trash was lodged on the side of the piston and i can see the scratch marks in the cylinder and goudges in the pistion its self time to hone the motor and new piston and rings