Project "Blue Angel/F#!K Cancer"- GX390 Powered MiniBike

making another support for the flywheel side of the crank, so may have to take it off or modify it to work, while the bike is being ridden or raced... i can modify the shroud and cover, or i can just take it off and bolt on the support when necessary.. the support will bolt to the engine plate and be trimmed nicely in the end.. it may not necessarily need it, but with all that going on with the engine and nitrous (and the balanced and modified crank), it wont hurt to have it

im not sure where i will mount the battery and nitrous setup... but going to be adding an adjustible wheelie bar setup, similar to the ones ive made in the past... i may mount a fake parachute and hide the battery in that and then mount the nitrous bottle on the bars if i cannot find a way to hide it... i have some ideas, but wont know till i make the bars... i programmed a wheelie bar hanger setup, that is easy to assemble and weld.. as people have asked me if i would make some for them, in the past... hopefully those people forgive me for taking so long and like these... if so send me a pm with interest...

these are 1/8" mild steel, but can cut them in any material.. chromoly would be nice too...

Last edited:
they fit together really well, and pretty much help create a self jig...

this is another style i programmed, for a project i sold a while ago... the dimensions are the same for a reference on how they fit a wheelie bar setup, the bars on this project will be a slightly different style, pic is just for reference

that pretty much catches everything up to date on this project... still working on getting caught up around here (on the site).. not sure whats been going on the last couple of months.. i have other projects... working on them pretty much one at a time until done... get more done this way... also will be posting a diy water cooler setup and diy welding positioner setup, in the off topic section, some time soon...

hope everyone is doing well...

Oh my G!! That exhaust shape is just awesome!! Love the intake, tank and catch can too!! Your TIG welding looks really good also!! Stack them dimes!!!! :laugh: :thumbsup:

Hey Gerald it's really great to see you posting up again man!
And pushing the envelope as usual I see. Glad to hear you are doing better you definitely sound good. The tanks are killer, those forks, I mean I don't even know where to start lol.

Move on over, Gerald is b-a-c-c-c-c-c-c-k-k-k-k-k! Glad to see the great work (and therapy) underway!:thumbsup:
Excellent work. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hey Gerald it's really great to see you posting up again man!
And pushing the envelope as usual I see. Glad to hear you are doing better you definitely sound good. The tanks are killer, those forks, I mean I don't even know where to start lol.
Also great to see you back at work Gerald:thumbsup:
THANKS! trying to get garage in better shape, order... and was working on welding cart, finishing tig cooler setup and my weld positioner, etc... once done (within a few days/week here) i will be able to i will get back on it...

just need to finish making the female thread ends of the caps for the rod holders and get everything put on the cart... then finish putting my welding positioner together, and get the garage cleaned up... once i get where i need to be, i dont intend to look back,or let anything stop me from being as positive as i can, and moving forward as best i can..

i will do some threads on the side projects (cart, cooler, welding positioner, etc) in the off topic section... to see if anyone is interested in doing something similar.. as i made alot of it very repeatable... just in case