Replacement kickstand for Murray minibike

Found a Murray track2 but no kickstand which bugs me terribly but I bought it anyway. So I had Grant send me some pics so I'd know what to look for. I found a near direct bolt-on replacement on Ebay. Item# 250931582555. Folds up right where it should and is chrome. Thanks for the pics Grant. Maybe one of the more computer savvy members will post a link.:thumbsup:

Do you think that kickstand will fit this bike? I just got it and I'm not sure what it is. I think it looks like a Murray. It says MX-1 on the seat.

I'd have to see the other side and where the stand mounts to answer that, cool looking bike.:thumbsup:

I saw the other thread and it looks like you have two bolt holes similar to a Murray, may fit may not but I would say yes. I bought mine on the chance it would fit and it did.

Last edited:

Hey Outlaw, here are a couple pics of where I think the kickstand goes. I still can't find out what kind of bike this is but I'm hoping someone will identify it soon.
In this first pic you can see two bolts. Underneath they fasten to a small bracket which is broke off. I'm assuming it's where the kickstand was.
This second pic shows location on bike. If that kickstand on e-bay will work...I'm buying it!

thats the bike the kickstand was made for

the original Murray kickstand mounts with 1 large bolt and has a 2nd "dowel" stamped into it to lock it in place.

the ebay kickstand fits the Murray but it dosent have this "dowel" you have to use a 2nd bolt and nut