Replacement seat for Murray Track 2

Thought I would get a replacement seat for my Murray Track 2 mini bike. It has an unusual seat not sure where to find one or rig a diff one to work. Any ideas?

when you say your'e going to get a replacement, what's that implying? do you not like the stock seat, or yours is damaged, etc...? I have a murray and i've searched everywhere for replacement parts, just to have a source in case i need anything in the future....but no luck. So unless you can fabricate that little bracket that attaches it to the top tube, you might still be out of luck. the good thing, is that both the brackets under the seat come off, which means you could, in fact, attach them to you're newly 'rigged' seat. all depends on how fancy or how lazy you feel like being really. wish I had an answer on where to buy one, but that seems the best i can offer on this subject. good luck.:shrug:

I have one.....It a closed cell foam molded around a steel frame which is then bolted to a front bracket the holds the seat to the frame and a rear sport that holds the shock for "suspension" and sand witched in the middle between the seat and the brackets is a decorative blue plastic fendery thing...solely for looks

Aaannnd, on top of that the seat it self is a very very odd shape...lots of tight angles:eek:ut:

Sorry Kenny, You make damm good seats but you'd need to be a real live genie to stitch up seat for one of these things on your sewing machine....

I think something could be made up. Here's some pictures i have of the underside of the Murray seat. I also thought the bobber seat you see on ebay could be fitted up to the stock Murray brackets to work also. Check out X-90 riders X-90 bobber he has, He put one of those seats on his bike.