Savage SSC Build

Looks real Sweet OND, almost too nice to ride :no:
The frame looks great:thumbsup:
:thumbsup: Great color choice.
OoooooH...that's purdy! Nice job....

and is OND and OwenD the same thing?
nothing but AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is awesome, OND!
This is incredible! I've never heard of these bikes. Good job!
This is becoming one of my all time favorite mini bikes. :bowdown: You've really done an outstanding job on it, OND. :thumbsup:
Thanks everyone....I don't know how I missed these...back in tha day.:wink:

Wax

This is an awesome looking build. I can't wait to see it finished. Please explain to me why you used a jack shaft and not just a full length chain. Is it a distance thing

This is an awesome looking build. I can't wait to see it finished. Please explain to me why you used a jack shaft and not just a full length chain. Is it a distance thing
Here you go Wax!! OND (Eric) did finish this beautiful OldMiniBikes Build off bike......don't know why I can't find the link right now....maybe Eric can help!!

Wax

That's awesome. I'm a metal work teacher and I like to build things to show case to the students. I would love one of these frames they really look stylish

That's awesome. I'm a metal work teacher and I like to build things to show case to the students. I would love one of these frames they really look stylish
Well Eric (OND) builds them when he has a little spare time. Which he has very little of. I have frame number 002 and Jdogg has 003. Jdogg is building his for the 2017 OldMiniBikes build off. Mine is still as delivered. Just a bare frame. Just haven't started on it yet.

Maybe you can talk OND him into building you one. Jdogg and I have the only 2 besides his own. All you can do is ask and don't be in a hurry. Send him a PM. [MENTION=47323]OND[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Hey Wax , yes I used the jack shaft mostly because of chain length, but also as a easy gearing change.
Here you go Wax!! OND (Eric) did finish this beautiful OldMiniBikes Build off bike......don't know why I can't find the link right now....maybe Eric can help!!

Thanks Jason...and yea that thread is still floating around some where. I'll look

Thanks Wax...pm returned

Well Eric (OND) builds them when he has a little spare time. Which he has very little of. I have frame number 002 and Jdogg has 003. Jdogg is building his for the 2017 OldMiniBikes build off. Mine is still as delivered. Just a bare frame. Just haven't started on it yet.

Maybe you can talk OND him into building you one. Jdogg and I have the only 2 besides his own. All you can do is ask and don't be in a hurry. Send him a PM. [MENTION=47323]OND[/MENTION]
Doug I'm glad you and Jason have those two frames...I can't think of anyone else with such great skills and talent as to bring these bikes alive.:thumbsup: