SEARS TWINS....well kinda

jeep4me

I picked up a nice Sears Roper roller at the show last weekend. I think every OldMiniBikes member that was there passed it up. I saw the guy unload it and talked with him for a minute then came back about an hour later and it was still there...it was meant to be.:laugh:

I plan on restoring it along side it's big twin brother, the Sears All Terrain minibike.

I'd love to have them as show bikes for next year. We'll see.:scooter:

Yeah I let you have that one Steve. It took too long to get rid of the rat bike :laugh: those bikes are hard sell. At least for me they have been. It was in :thumbsup:very nice shape though

jeep4me

Yeah I let you have that one Steve. It took too long to get rid of the rat bike :laugh: those bikes are hard sell. At least for me they have been. It was in :thumbsup:very nice shape though
Thanks Paul. See what happens when you come to Michigan....it makes you a nice guy...actually tolerable:laugh:

Those are cool looking bikes. I like the stance on the Dover. They look real comfy to ride, however I've never ridden one. Lol.

The big Ropers are a very capable machine, one built right would outright run and hide from a Super Bronc. I've ridden both is how I know, rode a big Roper with a 6hp Tec and it climbed whatever I wanted it too with ease. Tried to buy it but no dice, later one became available but was sold in minutes of posting. Not meant to be I guess.:doah:

buckeye

Nice addition. :thumbsup:
You wore a Meechigan Sucks shirt?? You're my twin brother.:laugh:
I'm the better looking one of course.:laugh: