Shaking my Head....

This is a prime example of the bikes here in Michigan on Craigslist. Though he might have a few dollars into it...this isn't Gas Monkey. There is no imaginary big pay day for these like the show. Especially if you didn't bother with the chrome. I bet it runs smooth on the road with those tires. But you may want to buy a proper length throttle cable before riding:laugh:
Ruttman Mini Bike Ruttman Ugly

:laugh: The funny part is...this is very common around here. It is better than reading the funny papers on Sunday usually. If you guys get bored..just thumb through "Metro Detroit" section.

R

rustybike

Yeah that guys smokin something... cheezy you look like my dad.. when he was younger. Your last name isn't wright is it? Haha jk

I try to base my prices in reality, the guy who posted that ad isn't even trying. And he junked up an otherwise fine minibike, at least it can be made right again if someone wants to have $2500 or more into it.

Cheezy, you look like everyone's grand dad! Just a familiar face!

Oh, and that throttle cable is fine as long as you never plan to turn left!

Last edited:
This is a prime example of the bikes here in Michigan on Craigslist. Though he might have a few dollars into it...this isn't Gas Monkey. There is no imaginary big pay day for these like the show. Especially if you didn't bother with the chrome. I bet it runs smooth on the road with those tires. But you may want to buy a proper length throttle cable before riding:laugh:
Ruttman Mini Bike Ruttman Ugly
There was a guy here on LI a few months back who was also selling Hope Diamonds on wheels. I think these are guys who dont want to sell but if the right sucka was to come along... cha-ching!