snow

delray

anyone else here in the midwest getting snow today.
coming down hard right now. one of my window is cover up and the snow has just started. snow came real early this year. most of the time we don't see it until after thanksgiving. just in the last 10-15mins the snow has gotten worst. pine tees are really loading up with snow on them now.

delray

i wish i was..:laugh: i just pickup a 42inch snow thrower for my garden tractor and i like to really try it out.....:thumbsup:
mark this is the same unit that i bought. except mine is a 25hp motor,not a 24hp like in the video. you think it can throw it.........:laugh: is that awesome or what....:laugh:
Sears 24hp snow thrower - YouTube

i wish i was..:laugh: i just pickup a 42inch snow thrower for my garden tractor and i like to really try it out.....:thumbsup:
That's funny, me too! 42" cut, hydro lift and electric PTO:thumbsup:

That one in the video can really move some snow, I'm anxious to try mine out also!

45t

I'm just over the border in IL and its all rain here. No white stuff yet.

Although I did get a large used 2 stage 6 speed snow blower this year and I'm eager to try it out. I'm wasn't about to get caught in another 20+ inch overnight snow fall again without a snow blower like last year. That really sucked.

I could do without the white stuff until around th 19-20th.

But if it does show up (and it will) I'll be ready with the SS-18/6 either plow or thrower.

They say we can expect a chance of it thursday but I doubt it will stick just yet.

You know I am a good ways further north than all of you I think....

No snow yet.

Kind of has me concerned.

Last few years infact been wierd.....
Tried to get my 5 Hp little snow blower running a couple of week ends ago and it refused.
I's owned it for 3 years and never actualy used the thing. We get snow just not much.
I guess only 3 or 4 times last winter to justify having it and I dug out by hand.
And no I am not too cheap the buy gas for it IU just couldn't have been bothered ( OK cheated and used my neightbors at least once I can think of but I was a nice guy and did his place too and the old Widow across the road ).

Lets not turn this into a global warming thread.
But something is screwy.

This pic is May 30th of this year looking up my street, and we have had two storms this fall, This was the shortest amount of days without snow for a year in UT history, the ski resorts had the longest season hitting the slopes on the 4th of July!! and already open again.. I feel like I havent got crap done in my 3 3/4 month season without the stuff..