spare parts clone build

Yeah im using my droid and its been wanting to turn off when i try using it. Ha I was surprised I held my fone the whole time. I got engine cranked but it seems like it hittinging or don't sound like it used to. Ill make a video tomorrow of me cranking it. I'm bout post 2 pics of the go kart I'm getting to put this engine on. Its old and has 2 individual seats and a live axle.
I don't understand 1/2 of this....
I see your in Florida.
Is your mother tongue spanish or something? If so try sticking with that and some of our southern Members in the USA can translate.

droid?
fone?
hittinging?
bout?????
The Carb is sucking and the exhaust port is blowing?

Sounds like your playing Rockem Sockem Robots and possibly something perverted to me....

C9H13NO3

I don't understand 1/2 of this....
I see your in Florida.
Is your mother tongue spanish or something? If so try sticking with that and some of our southern Members in the USA can translate.

droid?
fone?
hittinging?
bout?????
The Carb is sucking and the exhaust port is blowing?

Sounds like your playing Rockem Sockem Robots and possibly something perverted to me....
A Droid is a phone, fone is shorthand for phone. Hittinging is probably hitting. Bout is about. He probably had something mixed up on that last one.

Sorry i if don't pronounce or speak the way everybody else does. I'm just used to talking this way all the time. The people around me talk same way so yeah.

Sorry i if don't pronounce or speak the way everybody else does. I'm just used to talking this way all the time. The people around me talk same way so yeah.
Do you look people older than you in the eye, speak broken English and this is considered normal? You don't actualy speak the way you type, if you did nonsence would come out.

When I was in my teens I spoke with a lot of slang and borrow words but it made perfect sence. I didn't invent words or pervert spellings ( may have butchered some however )....
Why?
Where does all this " Newspeak " lead?
What is your goal to come here and make posts that are if nothing else just plane hard to understand?
You know a borrow word I understand I use a lot of them to this day but do you see me using french or fin or ukranian here?.
Crazy spelling like fone?
I spell tire tyre and add like the letter u as in colour but that has a logic and flow to it ( and its proper english )

Thanks ratbike I don't know how this thread came to talking about the way I say stuff. But I stuck the engine I built on my uncles kart and took video of first test. Go check it out on YouTube. Don't have much top end but alot of bottom end which is what I was wanting. Enjoy!

I'm done being a grouch now....

The extra cmpression will add some low end torque but also improves both torque and power across the rpm band.

The 14cc head does not flow as well as the 22 or 18 because of valve shrouding but you can clean that up a little with a die grinder.

Advancing our timing will also build some torque and power but more importantly the clone ignition tends to retard as the rpm increases. at 6000 rpm you might be at 18 or 20 deg timing with the stock flywheel and key. Advancing a little from the start will help work around this.

These may add 1 to 2 hp depending on how your carb is jetted, how well the engine can breath and if you have a decent free flowing exhaust.

Next question ( in plane English please )

well im glad the extra compression gave me some low end torque because that is what i was looking for. but anyways i was out today taking some videos of me and my uncle doing some 360 spins on the go kart when one of my attempts failed causing me to roll backwards into a ditch full of water and mud flipping it upside down. the engine was submerged under the water not even 20 seconds before i was up and turning it back upright. i didnt attempt to crank it because i knew it was filled with water when i took filter off and dumped water out of it. i took it home and got to work on stripping the head off. water went pouring everywhere. i cleaned it all out and dryed everything. the engine cranked back up on first pull but seems like its nocking now and wants to cut off when i come to a stop. if i dont press the gas a bit it does die. whats wrong?

I would not look to kindly on you spreading gravel all over my truck and you bloody near ran over a dog.

What the hell are you thinking?
How old are you?

Your going to hurt yourself or someone else if you keep this foolishness up.

And I think you need a new motor from the sounds of it.....

im be 18 in couple of months but no dirt hit the truck and i had no intentions of hitting any dogs i was running the dogs off because they were in my grandmas yard and my uncle have pits there and they will break off the chain to attack the other dogs. well im try to do some adjustmets with the engine see what happens.also i dont put any body else in a situation where they coud get hurt in any way.