Stolen minis

I lost 4 bikes last night. Someone came in the back yard and took a Baja Warrior, a purple K&S Hornet, an orange Bonanza BC100, and a MTD Trail Flite 400,hemi orange with black fenders. If I had caught them,the meatwagon would be gathering carcasses. The cops were called,and took a report,but I'm not holding my breath. I'm going to post a $100 reward on CL.

Neck

Growing up is optional
That totally sucks Jim! They must have been watching you, for four to get stolen in one night.

delray

i hope they get them or better yet ,you first..............:hammer:
jim it kind of sounds like they new the bikes where there???????

They wer right in sight of the street,but nothing has ever been bothered. It's a small town of about 3000,so if they have them,they'll have to keep them hid or sell them out of town. I may have to corner and question a couple of local crackheads.:hammer: The warrior,can easily be replaced,but I had countless hours in the others.

matt2

Sorry man
I just went to H/F and got one of there 30' cables and ran it through all my bikes. I have lived here all my life. It sucks now I have to lock my stuff up in my locked garage Just to be able to go to bed at night.
Good luck finding the assholes that did this.

1stlegendtx

You have to hide everything these days. I panic every time one of my kids open the garage door because I think some jackass is going to see in there and come back and break in.

Danmit man!!!Im in enid ok i will be checking cl for ya.I search all over.If found i will be calling the cops and pming you.Good luck Jim.Could you post some pics of the stolen ones ?

You have to hide everything these days. I panic every time one of my kids open the garage door because I think some jackass is going to see in there and come back and break in.

Same way I feel having almost 25 mini's and my wife wonders why I keep them in the house:doah:, Who's the real crazy one here :eek:ut:

Sorry to hear from your loss I would say I hope they eat shit but then they would mess up your bike. They need 3 hots and a cot.

this sucks bad, hate to say it but with 4 getting stolen they might have been someone closer to you than you think, I really hope you get them back
and like kk said, offer them crack junkies a reward, they will work harder than the police will to find them, good luck man, hate to hear this

Sorry to hear Jim. Your daughter riding that K&S through places bigger bikes weren't going is hard to forget! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

They were in WV. I'd guess they're within a few blocks,but finding them is another story. I don't have any pics of the MTD. It was my brother's. The Warrior was just a plain Warrior. I'll post pics of the other 2 if I have any good ones.