Stolen minis

Sorry to hear about your bikes, I hope you get em back! check all the small engine and equiptment places. A friend was broken into recently and guns were stolen. He went to all the local guns stores and pawn shops and gave them a list of the items stolen, one of the shops stated that they just got a call from a guy trying to sell the same items. He then called the cops and told them what he learned, the cops actually went down to the shop waited for the guy and arrested him. After the perp goes to trial my friend will get his guns back. A rare happy ending, but there is hope. Good LUck!

That sucks!

Im actually hoping to get a more secure place to store my goodies.
Im starting to get quite a collection... :laugh:

They found the Bonanza and the MTD today down along the river. I can pick them up Thursday evening.:thumbsup: It was most likely kids. They duct taped a 9 volt flashlight on the Bonanza for a headlight. Looks like a whole roll. I'll try to get a pic before it's taken off.I'll let them see if they can get prints off the tape,and the flashlight and tape were probably stolen too. A couple of houses were robbed that night pretty close by.

I'm pretty sure I know who one of them is. I really just want them back. There's 2 or 3 little groups of the little :censure: They're not the brightest bunch. Most of the stuff get found,and every now in them a couple get caught. They didn't hurt them. It looked like they rode alittle and got scared and ditched them. I'd really just like to catch one on the back porch in the middle of the night. The cop agreed that big stick marks would look pretty much like someone fell through a bunch of minibikes when startled in the middle of a burglary. Those would be recorded as "undetermined":laugh: He's actually a pretty good guy,and has ran parallel with me a half block over ,watching me ride on the street behind the house a couple of times.

matt2

That is awesome man hope they get prints. Sorry that it's time to start locking your bikes up. If it is kids you know they will turn on each other and you will get them all back. good luck on getting the rest back. Matt

They found the Bonanza and the MTD today down along the river. I can pick them up Thursday evening.:thumbsup: It was most likely kids. They duct taped a 9 volt flashlight on the Bonanza for a headlight. Looks like a whole roll. I'll try to get a pic before it's taken off.I'll let them see if they can get prints off the tape,and the flashlight and tape were probably stolen too. A couple of houses were robbed that night pretty close by.
Cool deal. My buddy Vince got 3 nice ones jacked back in january and still no sign of them. I thought for sure they would pop up at another swap meet, craigslist or even the net, but still nothing.

Mine are all guarded by ADT

The Hornet and Bonanza were the 2 I really wanted back the most. My kids claim them,and have ridden them the last 2 years at Windber. The MTD was my older brothers. I just put it back together a few hours earlier. The Warrior was something that's a dime a dozen. Sad thing is if one of them would have offered to mow the yard a time or 2, I would have scrounged up some stuff to build them one or for them to build one. No one has ever taught a few of them better than to steal. I guess a storage shed is the next thing on my list. They're even stealing the big ground cables from cell phone towers for the copper., and pretty much shutting down most of the cell phone signal in the whole county. It's only gonna get worse too. This area has been economically depressed for nearly 30 years,but now it's tightening up a little more even.