Street legal super bronc coming up

Check this out.

it was sold to my great grandfather in 1985 4 years before I was born. I also have an owners manual and the add on install sheet and found out my super bronc came with every add on you could get but some are mia.

yep sure is so i will be planning to add turn signals to make it safe.

I wonder if any one has got something similar for any other mini bikes.

Oldsalt

yep sure is so i will be planning to add turn signals to make it safe.

I wonder if any one has got something similar for any other mini bikes.
Turn signals! You got lace on your shorts?!? Safe is only in your mind! You are going to get harassed no mater what. You don't have to have signals so why not give them plenty to snivel about? My 46 Hiawatha [already papered by the State of Washington to be street legal] is not even going to have high and low beam headlight. I plan on acting stupid [not hard for me] and faking a speech impediment. If I can keep from laughing maybe a little drool coming out of the corner of my mouth. Hopeing to get my first pull-over videoed.

toomanytoys

I always wondered how hard it would be to get a title for a super bronc, if you had no information, i have reciepts where I bought the one I am working on now, I wonder if it would be possible. Sure would be neat cruising through the town I live to go to the store. Country town, no speed limit greater than 35, some 25.

Last Wednesday was my birthday and I took my 1971 Coleman 5.30 for a ride to and around town in the nice mid 60's February weather that we had last week . There is no turn signals on my Pig [it's not big enough to be a Hog] that's what arms and hands are for isn't it ?? This bike has a 125cc Lifan with a hand clutch in and runs down the road about 55-60 mph on 12 inch wheels also has an aftermarket CDI with no rev limiter , lots of fun .