Super Bronc is ready (kinda)......

jeep4me

I got the super bronc up and going. New tires, different engine(5hp), (too small, I know, but that's all I got right now),TAV, changed the seat, added rear shocks. Fenders have to be cleaned up and painted.

It's not totally complete but it's ridable. Surprisingly fast for it's size. Those tires added at least 50lbs to its total weight.

I think I'll be taking this one to the show in Ann Arbor, maybe it will be for sale, I'm not sure.

Last edited:
How is the ride with the lower handle bars? Just curious. Ron Kimball has handlebars for sale, they are stainless , and I think they are about 20 bucks a piece. Looks good:scooter:

Looks great! The original sprocket size should be a 60 tooth #40. That should help the lower power alot. Wish I had that front brake assembly! :thumbsup:

jeep4me

Holy crap that thing's gi-normous! I love that band brake on the front wheel! Ha!

-j
Bigger is better!!

No brake band on the front, it an internal drum brake. Works pretty good, I guess it has to because it's the only brake on the bike.

The sprocket is small for the tire size, it looked bigger with the old tires on it.

I'm not sure on a price, probably going to be in the $600 range.

The ride is pretty good actually, I only rode it up and down my street (lots of rain the last couple of days), because it has no fenders yet I got drench from the both front and rear tire kicking up alot of water.