Tecumseh H50 throttle

First off I didn't paint the engine the crazy color blue. Bought off a member here.:scared: I was able to buy a h60 and stole the shroud off it because it had the throttle components that are extremely hard to find. My problem is my existing motor only has one governor arm and it's the one on the bottom. The pics in the sticky diagram only show the linkage setup with the two armed bracket. I can steal the two arm governor arm off the h60 also if needed. My H50 has a hole where the upper governor arm would mount. On the H60 it's governor arm is held in place by two rivet/tabs. How do I remove those to switch it over to the H50? I hope my pics explain my dilemma. Thanks for your help.

125ccCrazy

the upper half of the gov arm that attaches to the head should just have a cotter pin style fastener, squeeze the two tabs together and push it out of the head..

Thanks 125ccCrazy. So should I replace the single governor arm with the double as pictured on the H60? That's the only way I can see to utilize the correct governor arm set up.